M*CARBO Brotherhood

Covid 19 positive

And on the lighter side…:grin:

For any of you who are Beatles fans.

5 Likes

Outstanding! Love these a capella multiple overdubs.

5 Likes

Let’s see…if the economy rebounds, kids get back to school, their parents can return to work and the rioting/looting/violence are stopped who will likely be elected? And who is resisting those things, hoping for another lockdown, resisting a return to school and turning a blind eye to to the mayhem in our cities?
That’s a tough one…NOT!

8 Likes

Interesting how this was predicted in 2014.a Rockefeller LOCKSTEP design. A tool to stop riots? :face_with_monocle::rage:

1 Like

This pandemic was no accident. In 2017 Fauci “predicted” Trump would face one. These people DGAS how many die for them to take over the planet.

6 Likes

Turns out a guy i work closely with, tested positive yesterday. Hes been out all week, just a nagging fever for a few days, but now feeling better. Im betting i already had it, but whatever. Time will tell. My immediate family is not in high risk category. No visits to granny though, just in case.

7 Likes

FB already took this down once from my home page.

3 Likes

@em44052 Video unavailable…but :eye: have breaking news…:flushed::scream::face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Does anyone have a list of the minimum ammo requirement??? Asking for a friend-of course… :wink:

3 Likes

The standard is… If you have to ask, you dont have enough.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Or too much is not enough.

3 Likes

SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers – Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone – Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses

By Joe Hoft
Published August 29, 2020 at 7:45pm
788 Comments

So get this straight – based on the recommendation of doctors Fauci and Birx the US shut down the entire economy based on 9,000 American deaths to the China coronavirus.

We were first to report that the Director General of the WHO on March 3, 2020 a set off the panic with his highly flawed statement:

While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.
Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.
TRENDING: SHOCK REPORT: This Week CDC Quietly Updated COVID-19 Numbers - Only 9,210 Americans Died From COVID-19 Alone - Rest Had Different Other Serious Illnesses
This statement caused a global panic. We, however, knew it was wrong and we wrote about it on March 17, 2020. Here is the video of Dr. Ghebreyesus’s remarks.

The WHO leader’s coronavirus death rate number of 3.4% was false and we proved this in our post.
The Gateway Pundit reported, that the coronavirus fatality rate reported by the liberal mainstream media was completely inaccurate and the actual rate more like a typical seasonal flu – the media was lying again.
Do you trust Dr. Fauci?
Yes No
Completing this poll entitles you to The Gateway Pundit news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Doctors Fauci and Birx were next to push ridiculous and highly exaggerated mortality rates related to the coronavirus:

** Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
** The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
** The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
** Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model

But the Imperial College model Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed was garbage and they recommended the destruction of the US economy using this model.

Today we now have empirical evidence that the WHO, Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx were all wrong. They were charlatans. They lied.

The CDC silently updated their numbers this week to show that only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone. The rest of the deaths pinned to the China coronavirus are attributed to individuals who had other serious issues going on. Also, most of the deaths are related to very old Americans.

“This week the CDC quietly updated the Covid number to admit that only 6% of all the 153,504 deaths recorded actually died from Covid
That’s 9,210 deaths
The other 94% had 2-3 other serious illnesses & the overwhelming majority were of very advanced age”DrElizabeth Hesse DC - https://t.co/WEZxsfcnhW pic.twitter.com/e2jPEgit1o
— Mel Q (@littllemel) August 29, 2020

Not only are the number of deaths related to the China coronavirus minuscule, the virus is naturally dying out.

9 Likes

My take. We keep seeing politicians in the 70s plus group (Pelosi] getting caught in public not wearing masks, distancing etc. Forget the blatant hypocrisy, they OBVIOUSLY are not scared or worried about this and do not exemplify the message and fear they espouse.

So. What do they know that we don’t? Being in that age category would make you think that they would be extra careful, no? I said it in the beginning and I’m saying it now, something just doesn’t add up.

Could this be a level of societal control to condition us to do as we’re told? Worth a thought.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4 Likes

one look at the numbers is all it takes Brother. But it doesnt hurt to wash and sanitize your hands and if someone wants to wear a mask, well no harm no foul I guess

4 Likes

I have no problem with people wearing a mask by their own choice, but they’re forcing US to do it. “But you’ll kill Grandma!” It’s not US forcing nursing homes to take patients who are already sick.

Something else you may not be aware of is they’re ==forcing== you to install tracking software on your phone. “It’s for contact tracing! We really can’t tell where you’ve been, what you were doing, or who you were with! We’re really not sending anything back to a central location! Honest! You can trust us!”

Yeah, right, you can believe that if you want. Contact tracing means if you come within 20’ of someone who tests positive - they don’t have to get sick, just test positive (90% of which are false) - and YOU have to quarantine. You could be on the other side of a wall with no chance you were exposed. Say or do something the PTB don’t like? They put you in quarantine. As many times as needed to convince you to kneel down to them. And if 20’ means you’re exposed, what’s this 6’ crap. And if masks do anything, why quarantine at all?

Vaccines? BULL SHXT. The WHO is CAUSING polio with their vaccines, and that one is a lot more mature and has been used on a lot more people than this wuflu vaccine. They’re already planning on every man woman and child to take this vaccine, like it or not, and don’t be surprised when you need a vaccine card in order to be allowed (and that’s the exact word) to do anything at all.

5 Likes

Does that include dumb ass “flip phones”…like I have?

It will have a chip in the vaccine…not a card. Without, you won’t be able to buy anything.

Total LOCKSTEP control is soon to be the NORM.

3 Likes

This will tell you exactly what’s going on. It’s by a pastor but it’s not a sermon.

4 Likes

Existing flip phones probably don’t but who knows about new ones? And about the only flip phones you can get now are throwaways - the phone companies won’t sell you anything but “smart” phones and most require a data plan, so they could transmit your data even if you don’t use it…

That’s entirely possible, and it MAY not have a vaccine in it, either, since it’s probably no really needed. No vaccine has ever been 100% effective and any cases after the vaccinations happen can be attributed to that, mutations, or some other excuse. They may even use that to force another “pandemic” if they start losing control.

Yes, people have died from wuflu, but compare it to TB - that’s still not eradicated after all this time.

Do you personally know someone who died from wuflu? I don’t, or even someone who was down-and-out sick. I know many who had “a persistent cough” in December, me included, but no one I know was ever hospitalized. Yes, people got sick and yes, there were fatalities, but no, it wasn’t nearly as deadly as predicted - as Fauchi is STILL predicting - and if we hadn’t locked down this would all be over by now. But that wouldn’t have served our masters’ agenda. And the lockdowns keep getting extended.

5 Likes