M*CARBO Brotherhood

Consolidation of Trigger Group Installation INFO: A suggested reading list for first time S2K trigger installers

I have resently seen a number of new members coming into this forum that are installing some of the great mods from MCARBO. I thought I would try to make it easier for them to enjoy the experience a little faster.

There is a bunch of info on this forum that is spread out over a vast range of topics that are closely related to the workings of the S2K pistol grip inners.

While the MCARBO videos are great resource the brotherhood has contributed much information beyond those install videos.
I will start this subject and try to keep it pure info. I will be adding what IMO are the top videos and subjects that may be able to help the NEW BROTHERS in pursuing the pleasures of the S2K experience.
Please feel invited to add to this collection.
Please start at the top of these threads to get the full impact of how much work BROTHERS have done to help us all.

Polishing Trigger Parts (Hammer, Sear, Trigger Bar) .
Flat Trigger vs Curved Trigger?
How Low Can Trigger Pull Be Reduced?
Trigger Creep Elimination
Alternative Method Of SAFETY PIN Removal And Installation
9 Likes

This thread is the path to TriggerHappy - ness lol If I were to add anything here it would be a link to the pro trigger job install vid at both the top of the list and the bottom. Watch, research, watch, buy parts, watch again, install, smile… your welcome lol :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

Phenomenal inclusion.

3 Likes

Thanks I just learned how to do that. I included it in the threads opening list
Wow now I know how to copy URLs. Watch out I am going to make videos of things now

2 Likes

Thanks and a big HOOYAh there @Turmeric for a well done job of organizing this pertinent info into an easily accessed place. Have bookmarked it as a favorite place to visit often. :+1: :clap:

4 Likes

@russ thanks for the KUDOs. I think I mentioned above I might add to this thread.
I did some research and found a post I did back in April '18 in a thread Top Secret M*CARBO R&D on the refinements to the charging bolt/charging bolt spring/bolt/hammer interface to smooth out the action as the assembly cycles.
As that assembly needs to be removed to do the work on installing interior upgrades I thought it would be appropriate to link it here.

16 mins

Top Secret M*CARBO R&D

All Firearms

buffer, is more than that !!!it also functions as a locator for the recoil spring [buffer]

Remove Bookmark

16 mins

Top Secret M*CARBO R&D

All Firearms

Popeye, you B right, and polish the ends of the bolt and charge rod. on mine I noticed KelTec must have a “strap” forged into the exterior of the bolt(it is only about3/32" x just .000’s of an inch in size ( I have not miked it). You do not see it and it is hard to feel but when you put a polish an…

Remove Bookmark

17 mins

Top Secret M*CARBO R&D

All Firearms

Here is something else that drove me nuts. As everyone that is here knows the smoother the action the less muzzle movement. If you have everything smoothed out inside consider this. Start by making sure gun is safe and UNLOADED. Do everything to remove charging spring leaving charging handle in. If…

2 Likes