Competition Shooters Pub

… and don’t suck. Even a little.

9 Likes

Always nice seeing the signature Saunders shootin’ $hit shuffle used to good effect! :grinning:

8 Likes

Fun stage from Shadow Hawk yest

2 Likes

Fun stage from Quantico last weekend.

10 Likes

Unable to watch. Private video? Just what kinda “fun” did you have, lol?!?

5 Likes

@Kona Same here….can’t see ya? :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

It defaulted to private. Weird. Fixed :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Very cool shooting. Got to observe my first USPSA Sectional Match earlier this summer. :+1: Inspired me to make some ACD cardboard targets. Baby steps…

3 Likes

@js5660 do you remember what match?

2 Likes

It was: USPSA WISCONSIN SECTION MATCH - Sunday, July 17

Organizer: Hodag Sports Club
Hodag Sports Club
Rhinelander WI

p.s. first time I saw those guys with the neon colored hand grips - at first I thought ‘wtf?’ - little did i know - lol

4 Likes

Speed shoot ripper from GRB yesterday :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

13 Likes

Gotta start somewhere! Went to my gun club’s PSA team weekly practice today. Northwoods Practical Shooter, Hodag Sports Club, Rhinelander, WI. There were 8 or 9 guys and 1 gal shooting tonight. Casual practice using one course already setup. Everyone one was starting on the left side, shoot 3 steel, move along the net wall to the right side, shoot 4 steel, then shoot 2 shots on 2 paper targets.

It was my first time on a real stage and they coached me on what to do. My plan was to make good shots and not worry about the speed - and I stuck to it. I ran the stage 4 times. Best time was 36.75 and worst was 54.56 (one pesky steel refused to go down but I finally got it - lol.)

Great group of shooters and super safety officers. An excellent experience!

13 Likes

@js5660 that’s awesome! Hope to see more!

7 Likes

Shot the Area 8 Championship this wkend. I finished

5/26 Carry Optics A Class

32/152 Carry Optics

97/431 Overall

12 Likes

Way to go! Following with great interest :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You will find out after being around awhile that mr @Kona is actually some sort of cyborg sent from the future to dominate shooting competitions. :+1: but hes more like the second terminator who is still just as lethal but has a soft core :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@HandyDave i appreciate the kind words but there’s way better than me. I’m just trying to climb the ladder lol

8 Likes

I think you are. But don’t take my word for it, just check out that opening video from four years ago… :grinning:

9 Likes

Some carnival action from Area 8

7 Likes

I just had to do it…

@Kona is truly a fine example of the results of ongoing dedication. Once again…

Well played good sir, well played indeed :+1:t2::us::+1:t2:

5 Likes