Competition Shooters Pub

@Kona well done logan i hope 2022 goes even better for you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

That wall was on the tracks and the trains coming through! Hahaha

6 Likes

@Kona Can you see now why I asked you to post a video of proper procedural footwork? You can use this as a “How Not To” intro. :rofl:

2 Likes

1st Place Overall out of 58 on Stage 3 at Quantico. Currently winning the match but there’s a few shooters left to go today.

12 Likes

It’s the fresh hair cut. :grinning:

9 Likes

It’s the shoes. And the fact that he didn’t trip over his laces this week. Taped? Or mom double knotted them? :rofl:

@kona Keep posting… keep winning! :+1:

6 Likes
5 Likes

@Kona How were the final results?

6 Likes

@TexasEskimo I finished 2nd Place overall out of 108 and 1st Place PCC. I finished 1st place overall out of 108 on the stage I posted. :call_me_hand:t2:

14 Likes

Once again @Kona, well done sir. Very well done!!

8 Likes

Stage 8 from SWGC today. I finished the match 4th out of 12 in Open and 5th Overall out of 65.

12 Likes

@Kona That little wiggle from your butt towards the end help you aim better?:grin:

7 Likes

@Don68 When you are on the run, that’s how you adjust for “windage” during a competition. @Kona Very subtle move. Do you practice in a mirror?

5 Likes

Managed a 2nd Place Overall out of 65 on Stage 3. 1 for 1 on the steel is always a nice treat. :call_me_hand:t2:

12 Likes

Beastmode. Honestly, VA should be glad to have you as one of their finest. Nothing wrong with a cop that can shoot and hit under pressure. I read somewhere the hit rate in OIS is 25%-30%. While I hope you never need to find out, I’d be willing to bet you’re well above those numbers.

Strange, the video shorts won’t play properly for me from your link, but I can still find the video via your page.

7 Likes

@chilipepper hmmm that’s weird. I don’t know much about the YouTube stuff, I primarily post to Instagram. I hope to be prepared if and when that day comes, but hope it never comes.

4 Likes

Yeah, no worries. As long as there’s a way to check out the video, it all comes out in the wash, brother… :grinning:

Shame you can’t use all of your competition-related expenses as a work-related tax write off (ammo, guns, dog food). I joke but at the same time, not only the fact that you are participating but also the fact that you are doing well certainly has to parlay into you being more competent, effective and professional at your job, to some degree, I would think…

5 Likes

I’m looking to possibly do some USPSA shooting next year. I don’t want to invest top dollar for equipment, but I don’t even know where to start either. What are some recommendations for belts, mag pouches, and holsters?

3 Likes

@Savage636 double alpha and Safariland are good setups.

You can shop www.benstoegerproshop.com for basically everything you need.

7 Likes

Joined the IDPA today. My first “Intro” event will be January 20th. After that there are weekly events at two ranges very close to me.

I will be competing in these divisions:

• Enhanced Service Pistol (ESP) Glock 17
  • Compact Carry Pistol (CCP) Glock 43
  • Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) Kel-Tec S2k

I have 95% of the gear already… which is one of the IDPA’s goals. To make it for the “average” shooter. There are other divisions that do allow for major modifications though.

If you’re interested in learning more about firearms, meeting new people, and having some fun here is more information at:

6 Likes