Competition Shooters Pub

@Jerseybob175 which post are you referring to?

1 Like

The next Bob Munden. I cannot wait to see the videos of you splitting cards and becoming the new “fastest gun that ever lived”

5 Likes

Stage 6 VA State Championship
11th Overall out of 129 Carry Optics on this stage

Gear check:
Carry Optics Division
Sig Sauer P320 X-Five Legion 9mm
Leupold DPP red dot
Frank Castle Customs stipple work
Taran Tactical +2 base pads
Safariland ELS/QLS competition rig
ESS Crossbow eye pro
Huckleberry Tactical kydex holster
Unknown ammo
Salomon Speedcross 5 shoes
Powerlix Knee Compression sleeves
Metolius Super Chalk climbing chalk

13 Likes

Part man, part machine…all shooter! Well done sir!!

9 Likes

@Kona You just continue to impress. :+1::us:

9 Likes

I have over 50 pairs of shoes… but not a fetish… more of a mental illness. Love your shoes… me want. And they appear to cost less than my 5.11’s and Merrell’s.

6 Likes

@TexasEskimo I’ve tried several different shoes for this sport and these are by far best in slot! :+1:t2:

7 Likes

VA State is done. I finish my season at Nationals in Alabama in 2 weeks.

10 Likes

It has to be the shoes… :rofl:

8 Likes

Invisible Cav spurs…and maybe those knee cozies… :grinning:

9 Likes

Put in work on Stage 6. This was a 64th Overall out of 282 in CO. Crushed the far paper with a brisk 2A each and one for one on the steel is always a nice treat. That reload was buck nasty too. 23A 3C. 5.8HF. 21.24 seconds

12 Likes

The 2021 USPSA season is a wrap for me. I became a 2x Carry Optics B Class State Champion in Kentucky and North Carolina, an Area 8 Law Enforcement Steel Challenge Champion, and Area 8 Steel Challenge B Class Champion. I competed in 11 states up and down the East Coast, and I staffed 5 major matches. I am incredibly grateful to my sponsors @mcarbotriggers @hop.munitions @huckleberrytactical and @frankcastlecustoms for your tremendous support. I’d also like to thank Taran @tarantactical for always looking out for me and helping me a ton! I look forward to crushing it even more in 2022!

11 Likes

Congratulations @Kona

5 Likes

What are is the heart and thumbs up in the lower left

4 Likes

5 Likes

@TexasEskimo brain what in the hell is that thing you put in the lower coner

3 Likes

hover over the heart, you’ll now have a selection to chose from.

4 Likes

@Whitehammer Not sure… I think it’s two mushrooms that associate with a letter? Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Oh, sorry… congrats @Kona !!!

5 Likes

@Festus @TexasEskimo thank you

5 Likes

@Whitehammer hold the like button down and several emoji options pop up

4 Likes