M*CARBO Brotherhood

Competition Shooters Pub

2020 year in review PART 1. I was very fortunate to shoot 39 matches this year despite everything going on. The next 3 videos cover a piece of every match I’ve shot in 2020. Plenty of highs and lows but I look forward to 2021 and really crushing it!

8 Likes

2020 year in review PART 2

6 Likes

2020 year in review PART 3

6 Likes

My 2020 year in review, been working on my aiming.
giphy (1)

10 Likes

Got a new toy today. An 8 inch pie plate. Decided to break it in with my trusty old Smith and Wesson Shield Gen 1 9mm. 8/10 at 25 yards.

8 Likes

Great stage from Saturday. Always see room for improvement but 6/68 overall with a lot of good shooters there is pretty good

8 Likes

Ding ding ding… The M&P Shield 9mm has been my daily carry for about three years now, Love it! All stock except for Viridian green laser and XS Tritium Night Sights

3 Likes

Fun stage from Quantico on Saturday. PCC stage win. 3rd overall out of 112.

11 Likes

Stage 3 from Pitt County on Saturday. Really pushed the speed on this un

11 Likes

1 reload 1 at 25 yards on an 8 inch pie plate in 2.70 seconds. That’s a draw and hit on steel in 1.05 with a 1.65 split.

8 Likes

Haven’t been able to compete in a few weeks. Weather is also nasty at my range. Here’s a little behind the scenes of my practice sessions at the house.

8 Likes

@Kona Where is Kona? He’s always in your pics at home.

6 Likes

@Don68 she gets scared when I’m running in the hallway and hides under the kitchen table haha

7 Likes

Dusted off thee ole Savage BVSS .17HMR today, love this little bolt gun

9 Likes

Shot a full match in NC yest and then another in VA today. I’m pretty beat but this was a zippy stage. 11A 7C 2D. 7.9HF. 9.85 seconds

9 Likes

Unloaded start on an 8 inch pie plate at 25 yards in 1.71 seconds and a draw and shoot on a 8 inch pie plate at 12 yards in .78 seconds. Teleporting bullets down range :metal:t2:

13 Likes

Just getting some reps in

9 Likes

I suspect you’re one of the more proficient troopers in your state when it comes to qualification.

3 Likes

@chilipepper Just out here trying to put in work brother. I pretty much practice every single day.

4 Likes

Wish I had the place and the ammo for that.

4 Likes