M*CARBO Brotherhood

Competition Shooters Pub

If you are the Google drive account holder you can set the link to be viewable by any one who clicks it…

2 Likes

Yeah he took over…that was the first time he ran it…he was cool though good shooter

2 Likes

I hear you but he is always tough so I don’t let it bother me

2 Likes

Let me know if you guys can see this?

7 Likes

plays for me brother! excellent!

4 Likes

@GOBLIN @Kona that was a new star and had issues with it all day hanging up and sticking. Thats why I was groaning because I didn’t want the reshoot.

You can tell shotgun is not my best tool.

RM is kind of corrupting the divisions by making mandatory shotgun stages/targets if you ask me.

He also shoots his own match…:astonished:

4 Likes

@Johnksg improvise, adapt ,overcome, comp shooting is all about adapting for the unexpected.
if it moved the same everytime, it would just be about getting your timing down, “learn the course” as it were. haveing things change in the blink of a eye, IE:: UNexpected, is more realworld… to me anyhow.:+1:

4 Likes

I think that is pretty much a key aspect of any tactical shoot. Its a small group so in a way don’t blame RM for shooting but at same time it means he KNOWS the course ahead of time! :astonished:

Oh well came in second again. If it wasn’t for shotgun I would be cleaning house. :grin:

5 Likes

@Johnksg worked fine’ Nice Job!

2 Likes

Spent about 5 hours today at the range working various 2-3 round drills that incorporate all the shooting fundamentals. Drawing, target transitions, reloads, movement, varying distances, etc. it doesn’t take 100s of rounds at the range to get quality training. Sure it’s fun to blow through ammo but I’m at a point in my life that I want productive and meaningful range time.

7 Likes

Patched in card carrying mafioso made man, boys!

8 Likes

Awesome! Well done Brother! Glad to hear this @Kona

6 Likes

3/24/19 GPS match

6 Likes

@ Welcome to the Brotherhood. Nice shooting!:+1:

1 Like

What range are you shooting at. From your shirt I’m assuming you’re in the Houston area.

3 Likes

Yes but we shoot at Area 59 in Rosenberg.

2 Likes

Had this idea in my head for a few weeks now. Finally made it reality. It’s obviously a work in progress and the font will change as well. The poppers form a V for Virginia which is a neat touch. In its infancy it’ll just be repping the banner on a polo shirt or whatever. As it grows maybe it’ll become something bigger and cooler like monthly/quarterly shooting matches etc. What do y’all think?

8 Likes

Looks great! Great idea. I hope it works out. Keep us posted on when and where. I may want to travel from PA some weekend!

5 Likes

Couple fun stages from today

9 Likes

Nice shooting Logan.

5 Likes