M*CARBO Brotherhood

Competition Shooters Pub

@johnksg Well i just bought this…I must remind myself to resist looking at gun.deals…
Need to say this 100 times so i dont buy more ammo…

3 Likes

@ammuzz I am going to check them out. I switched from Palmetto to Target Sports because their is no shipping. :grin:

Yeah I will only feed my guns speer lawman and Federal brass. Most consistent ammo I have found.

2 Likes

All,

Thanks to everyone for the positive feed back. I’m planning on attending my first match in spring. Once the white stuff stops falling from the heavens.

Thanks again!!!

4 Likes

@johnksg

6 Likes

@Kona well I guess I am gonna have to make the drive to Walmart now ain’t I? :grin::+1:

3 Likes

Was a demo run for my new score keeper and timer.

Barricades worked well.

2 Likes

thisun saying unavailable when i click:wink: on it as well… movin at super speed huh?

1 Like

How about now?

5 Likes

@johnksg awesome! Def gonna look into building them.

4 Likes

You can see the video?!

4 Likes

@Johnksg clear as day brother!

4 Likes

I DID IT!!?? :grinning:

I actually posted a vid on my own!

Now stand the f*ck by gunslinger! I am gonna be sending you a whole bunch in the future. Lol

4 Likes

@Johnksg I was able to watch all postings of your video as well John, looks good.

4 Likes

@dave67 thanks…that was a demo for my new admin crew (guy with timer still too far back, not getting all shots recorded); but as we get used to the new format and direction I am taking will get better.

It only took me 4 months to figure out the whole cell phone video thing!

Plus I am hoping some of us can do some video challenges! :blush:

3 Likes

@Johnksg see it now John!!! most excellent roll!!!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@GOBLIN well like I said wasn’t going quite full pace as I am trying to get my crew up to speed. It was kinda “live fire” practice run. LOL

I hope to post some better ones in the future. :grin:

3 Likes

Is Bruce the terrorist any relation to Cooter from Demolition Ranch??? :joy:

2 Likes

@Kona you know I now realize why you young fellas film everything. Seemed like half of the runs were not getting recorded on the timer. I changed batteries and still the same issue.

Watch the video…see where my new timer is “floating” around in slow motion five yards back and holding his hand over the mic?!! :joy:

Yup gonna be filming alot of stuff from now on!

3 Likes

@johnksg I do it to see how I do, if I can improve, and also because I just like seeing myself in action haha!

2 Likes

@Kona it was driving me nuts! I was either shooting or the RSO for each participant. Because so many new guys I want both hands free just in case and to train another coach on the shot timer.

I never saw behind me what was going on and he was always there at the end of the stage…so I just assumed he was running right behind us! LoL

Well I guess if I wasn’t so old and ugly I would want to see myself too! :astonished:

3 Likes