M*CARBO Brotherhood

Competition Shooters Pub

What’s the range on those steel targets? And what pistola are you using (assuming it’s a SIG of some sort…as it should be :grinning:)?

4 Likes

@chilipepper 20 yards or so. And it’s my .357SIG P320 Legion Frankenstein gun lol. P320 Legion lower on a custom .357SIG upper with a Leupold DPP dot :+1:t2:

7 Likes

@Kona
Love the sound of that Sig✌️

5 Likes

@Captainjack88 this gun is totally not competition friendly but it’s just so much fun to shoot. It’s really powerful haha

5 Likes

Carnival stuff at the outlaw steel match in NC yest

10 Likes

With as much shooting as you do, both in competition and practice, where the heck are you getting ammo? You probably shoot at least a case a week. C’mon, man, let the brothers in on the secret. LOL

8 Likes

@Kona great shooting logan i love the sound of the bullets hitting the steel targets :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

@phuzzy42 nobody wants .357SIG lol. That’s why I haven’t been shooting 9mm

5 Likes

Fair point, I forgot that’s what you were shooting. You’re probably one of the few buying it.

4 Likes

@chilipepper it’s still hard to find and incredibly expensive :weary:

4 Likes

I think this is becoming less of a panic buying situation and more of a raw materials and components to make ammo situation.

5 Likes

Yep … definitely a situation. A crappy (not the fish) situation

6 Likes

My supplier agrees with you.
They are not manufacturing at the moment due to a lack of small caliber primers.
The last email from them them stated they had located a supply of primers and will be back in production soon… until they exhaust the primer stock again.

4 Likes

Chaps my cheese! Now the 45ACP and 10mm small primer brass is worth 'bout what I think 'bout it.

OEM manufacturers have been replacing traditional large primer brass with small primer substitutes for years now. Milton, they said, it’s not a big deal they said.

Hope the not a big dealers stocked small primers deep.

4 Likes

It isn’t until the SHTF!!:kissing:

I’m sure manufacturers would love to run 24/7 and sell out every week. But they have to have the raw material to do this and it’s simply not there.
With all the new gun sales, and I’ve heard numbers of 4+ million sold in a couple of months, those guns need feeding.
Add those to the hoarders and normal “better stock up” guys and there’s your shortage.

6 Likes

Trying to build speed. This was a PCC stage win and 5th overall out of 104.

11 Likes

Nice ! Looking smooth on your feet

5 Likes

You mean “Stutter Step” Saunders? :grinning:

@Kona I know why you do it (I would too if I could shoot worth a shit), it’s a good technique…but I had to have a go (cuz I’m a smartass like that)… :wink:

5 Likes

@chilipepper it’s funny looking for sure. Everybody says something about it haha

4 Likes

Yeah, but at the end of the day, you get the last laugh with your score and ranking. No one else is laughing then… :grinning:

5 Likes