College Football Teams 🏈

As a young vet and college student in the 70’s, going to the game and drinking beer was a great diversion from studies. The only game that mattered to most of us was the CSU game.

3 Likes

O H…can’t get away from it. You can yell OH almost anywhere

4 Likes

@cico7 one of the greatest moment of my sports fan life was when Florida beat them in the 06 title game. I honestly don’t know how I can even remember that night lots of ditch water flowing that night.

3 Likes

The game was over when Ted Ginn broke his leg, you could see it in their faces. While Fla reveled in the pain and suffering of Ginn, THE Ohio State nation suffered in agony.

Oh, do you know why the players always say THE Ohio State University?

Because they went to college 4 years to not say 'duh :rofl:

5 Likes

Kenny I found another great Florida Gator Moment
ROTFLOL

5 Likes

Now that’s funny! 20

2 Likes

1 Like

At least we don’t bark like a rabid Dawg. That’s why the St. John’s river flows north cause GA sucks

1 Like

SEC-arrogance
so now my Florida Gators cannot do the gator bait chant anymore because some super sensitive titty baby went back and found a way to trace it to racism some kind of way. I’m already growing tired of this. WTF?

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

download

1 Like

@em44052 unreal, that’s like calling my mom ugly lol. I knew there was a Dawg fan hiding in here somewhere

1 Like

3 Likes

@cico7, You’re a nut!

5 Likes

Born and Raised. Scarlett & gray are in my veins

3 Likes

Oh oh. GoBucks! Taking the game deep.

1 Like

Yeah, we (Ga) should have held onto that QB

I reserve my rights to comment, for Level 3 vulgarity concerns… :wink::crazy_face::crazy_face:

I honestly forgot about football for the past week, until today.

1 Like