M*CARBO Brotherhood

College Football Teams 🏈

Post a photo of you team and be nice to everyone.

1 Like

@KM55 Florida Gator, The thing that keeps small children awake at night after they get a bad report card. . image

5 Likes

Go Gators!!

3 Likes

Damn that thing keeps me up at night and my subby under my pillow

2 Likes

If your going to root for a tiger then that’s the one to go for.

1 Like

downloadfile

3 Likes

University of Nevada, Reno Wolf Pack. They win too!!

2 Likes

Everyone asks me where this school is located :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

3 Likes

I went to school. I got a degree in in electrical and instrumentation technology. Now, I make money. :smiley:

2 Likes

My Florida Gators are seeking a 32nd straight victory over Kentucky tonight Go Gators!!!

Didn’t go well for your Gators.

1 Like

Ya it didn’t go well for the refs either,:expressionless:

1 Like

1 Like

image image

2 Likes

@omnivous Haha we can’t do the Florida/Georgia thing or we will take over the whole thread. Wierd thing coming from a gator but I almost hate Bama worse!! The world’s largest outdoor cocktail party is always a great scene here in Jax though. I did say almost

I went to a Florida v Florida state game in Gainesville a couple years back, I had fun, real friendly crowd, I was the only one sporting the dawgs but no one said anything mean to me but come game day, you better believe I’m the biggest gator hater there is :wink:

I live in Florida but I still pull for my long time college team. I also get to see some of their games now that they are in the SEC East. thPDH972IV

1 Like

@KM55 I am dreading when they get ahold of my Gators it’s probably going to be ugly. Don’t bash me too hard. LOL

1 Like