M*CARBO Brotherhood

Cinco De Mayo 2021

quiero una cerveza o tequila!

2 Likes

dos tequilas mas and a few characters to make minimum.

3 Likes

¡ Salud Hermanos !

2 Likes

I don’t celebrate cinco of mayo because Mexico doesn’t celebrate the 4th of July either ! ! :grin:

3 Likes

Mexicans don’t even celebrate Cinco de Mayo. It doesn’t mean Independence Day to them. They think Americans are crazy for celebrating it. Mexico’s Independence Day is September 16th.
Look it up. I am guessing the US alcohol industry is behind this farce.

4 Likes

They won a battle against the French who invaded Mexico after the President said they did not have enough money to pay their debts.
It was a small town and the Mexicans were outnumbered 2-1 but they were smarter and out maneuvered the French. Thus Mexico won. But who cares about the truth ?
Its Cinco de Mayo!
I celebrate my Mexican friends and neighbors

5 Likes

Bingo, same with Pattys day, just gives an annual target for different beer style tastings.

6 Likes

Obviously not the liberals. Lol.

4 Likes

I picked a date most US Citizens should recognize with no specific reference to anything in mind. Most celebrated holidays are driven with the profit margin in mind !

4 Likes

Any Holiday that provides an opportunity for alcohol consumption is fine with me - whatever the actual historical provenance.

4 Likes

I do not disagree with that. If it doesn’t exist, they will create it! (the profit margin)

5 Likes

There are 7 holidays I celebrate, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday & the old saying is " I only drink on 2 occasions, when I’m alone & when I’m with someone ! "

4 Likes