M*CARBO Brotherhood

Christmas Loot Haul

Show us the spoils of your shopping conquests!

Prepper Gun Shop has a bunch of Sub 2000s on sale and I’m seriously debating a Tungsten Glock 17 Subby for $379.

11 Likes

K, so … This is a work in progress.

So far …

MFT Minimalist in Scorched Dark Earth (when S2k front sight is yanked, it will replace the stock with the hole cut to stow the front sight) - Primary Arms $26

22lt Cartridge Laser Bore sighter ( will use when aligning the 795 inside the Tavor airsoft stock) - Primary Arms $17

STI Spartan V 9mm 1911 (frees up double duty service from 22TCM 1911) - Private Seller $600 from the BF budget

AR Pistol in 556 (Christmas for my brother) - Palmetto State Armory $500

Gloryfire pic mounted brass catcher plus 2 extra pic mounts (boldfaced copy of the Caldwell for half the money) - Amazon ~$23 + $11/mount

ETA: Olight Mini Valkyrie - Olight $53 shipped

ETA Friday: Pair of Ambi AR Charging Handles - Stag Arms $15ea

7 Likes

@Dred quality stuff right there. I’m so tempted to spend and you’re not making it easy haha

7 Likes

@Kona Also for anyone looking, Newest Generation KSG’s in black $639.99 at Prepper Gun Shop!..buy, buy, buy :crazy_face:

7 Likes

@dave67 ugh there’s so much I want. I put a ton of MCARBO parts in the cart and I’m just hovering over buying. We’ll see if I break haha

11 Likes

@Kona 20% OFF is a hard deal to pass up, if you don’t do it now you might be saying “I should have” after the sale is over. But Christmas is around the corner and I’m sure Chris will have more sales.

9 Likes

@dave67 they do quite a few 20% sales but I also want to give back to the company during the holidays too. I’ll most likely spend.

9 Likes

@Kona. Ammo…lots and lots of ammo! This is the time of year I hit bimart and clean out all of their ammo cans and make some large bulk orders with Target Sports USA.

7 Likes

Well I broke down. Bought a bunch of MCARBO parts and a brand new Tungsten Glock 17 subby. $399 shipped and about $211 in MCARBO parts. I’m pumped but I wish I could spend money without feeling so guilty! :weary:

9 Likes

@Kona. Hmmm…just tell yourself that it is an investment that you can hand down to your children?

Wife says in this family we don’t argue about guns, ammo, and fishing poles!

(I kinda like her thinking…probably why I married her!)

8 Likes

logo_sub2k9glk19btng_4174

Stock photo of the color.

12 Likes

@Kona all outta likes again…sigh!

5 Likes

I’m gonna take advantage of Olight’s sale to get a PL Mini and maybe Valkyrie 2.

Probably nothing else gun related… probably…

6 Likes

:drooling_face: Oh she’s so pretty

6 Likes

Wife says so I guess I’m getting your old one and not the new one…:joy:

7 Likes

@Kona. Hmm…thats why I buy 2 of everything! One for wife and one for me!

(Happy wife means happy life…and having a spouse and partner who shoots as much as me is priceless!)

9 Likes

I bought a Roku Ultra 4K streamer with JBL headphones for myself. Boring, I know.

roku-ultra

I’m tempted to buy a Kimber Micro 9 Stainless Raptor, but I’m trying to resist that idea! Do I really need to buy another Kimber already?

6 Likes

12" Dewalt sliding miter saw with rolling stand $399 :slight_smile: i’m a happy guy

12 Likes

Had planned to buy some more gear from M*Carbo and order another S2K Gen 2 in .40 cal. Then the little wife presented me with early Christmas of Chrome step rails for my pickup. sigh :disappointed_relieved: Now looks like the budget is shot… darn, shucks, dang!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

I don’t have a “little wife” and I’ve never wanted to have that thing. :wink:

2 Likes