Christmas Gifts for Women

Assuming the risk of being labelled a misogynist and all the other good stuff, i figured we could share some ideas on where to get non firearm related goodies for our very deserving counterparts. Lord knows we all can use some help with gift planning…:grimacing: :joy:
Ive been using this site for a few years, as my wife is a chocolate fanatic, about on par with my love of tasty craft beers… i have not been let down yet !

Obviously i wouldn’t bother to include links to anything above PG13 rating unless someone wants to start a level 3 version? :wink:

9 Likes

A bottle or case of Schaefer red wine goes with “almost” any chocolate …
but best with a little white bread or crackers. :bread::baguette_bread::wine_glass:

And a set of proper Bordeaux wine glasses …= 1 for you too.:wine_glass::wine_glass:

5 Likes

I hope you realize just how deep this rabbit hole might end up.

I usually venture out at the last hour to a place that looks like it might have some potential… just measure up the staff there and have one follow you around the store to use as a general guide for size, and hold onto the stuff that looks like it might fit and at checkout be sure to ask about their return policy and for safe measure get gift cards. Christmas shopping done, get home and go into wrapping mode ASAP. Rightly done with no farting around, and most important… the card, can’t forget the card again this year!

9 Likes

Ive allways found a gift card or cold hard cash is my best bet for giving a gift they will like. Diamonds may be a girls best friend but cash is damn sure the key to the heart.

10 Likes

I’ve been told wives love vacuums, cleaning supplies, and fishing poles :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

She’s getting 3 each of the following in a big a$$ basket that the little one is decorating…
Bottles of shampoo
Bottles of conditioner
Bottles of contact solution
Tubes of her deodorant
and a bunch of other of her stuff for the bathroom to get her for a while cuz I’m the one always having to “stop and get” on my way home from work, lol.

The gift that gives all year and saves me some annoyance…perfect!!!

8 Likes

@Thatoneguy You left one thing out…:face_with_monocle:

5,000 PINK 22 lr tracers…:scream::boom::boom::boom::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Still sleeping in the garage, or have you been allowed the luxury of the couch now?

Seriously, cash has been a winner in the long run. Always the right color and size, can’t remember a time she’s not been happy. Stocking stuffers are a breeze for her, 22lr CCI mini mags.

8 Likes

I heard husbands usually get 8 tablespoons of salt in your morning coffee after you give your wife a vacuum on Christmas morning !

11 Likes

I normally get her a gift card to her Favorite store for those after Christmas sales that they normally have.

8 Likes

I figured with @TexasEskimo being single, it might just stand a chance at not ending in the pit of dispair.

Luckily my wife rightly understands the negative value of a card, and sees them as a waste of time and money😁

Thats a great idea !!! A years supply of tampons coming right up :grimacing:.

Im always torn on Cash, cuz she can already spend whatever she wants to.

10 Likes

@Stircrayzy im on the struggle bus finding gifts for my betrothed. She’s got it easy with me. Guns and ammo! Haha. I have no clue what to get her and we’ve been together 14 years!

14 Likes

Best gift… give her walking papers right after dessert on Thanksgiving. Saves a TON of money and all that worthless effort. Then… in January just pick up a new and sportier model.

Rinse, repeat.

Be sure to follow me for more great advice on relationships

13 Likes

Something to look forward to, after 38yrs, it’s still not any easier.

10 Likes

You’ll get more “banged for the buck” with chocolate and wine…:face_with_monocle::wine_glass:

9 Likes

@Kona

I’m in the same boat as you. Guns and ammo are easy for her to get me. But if I get her something for HER guns, she looks at me like…“you did this for you, didn’t you”. And she’s not wrong. So like you, I’ll be reading this thread with great interest to TRY to get some ideas.

11 Likes

Other (tactical) gifts for her:
Nice tactical pen/knife set for the purse

Paint or coat a gun case in her favorite color

Carry style hoodie or jacket for her

A nice frame with multiple photos of you and the kids if you have any

Something nostalgic to her that she always loved/wanted but lost/broke/never bought herself.

9 Likes

Haha, that’s why I don’t drink coffee

6 Likes

Nah, I get the bed all to myself. I work nights lol

7 Likes

Ok, heres a snip of my “alternate” amazon cart, (not secret, just for surprises).

I usually also get some broadway or musical type show or event for Jan-Feb, but nothing good playin that i can find. I have time, because within 2wks of christmas, is her Bday and our anniv…:sunglasses:

6 Likes