Chinese Threaten To Shoot Down Pelosi's Aircraft Into Taiwan

Chinese have threatened to shoot down Pelosi’s aircraft if she visits Taiwan. May not be all bluster. Could get interesting although I’m sure Dementia Joe will back down and not send her.

FJB

2 Likes

There’s an Agis equipped strike group in the South China Sea now. China has been saying this for 2 days now and even started posting her flight data.

1 Like

9 Likes

@SnuffySmiff, My thoughts exactly.

6 Likes

Interesting how like minds think a like.

FJB

4 Likes

Should we send them ammo?

4 Likes

I bet her husbands next investment will be in Taiwan…:face_with_monocle:

We been sending ammo to everybody else we might as well send some to someone that would use it for the good of the american people. :wink:

4 Likes

Will she or won’t she? :person_shrugging: cause an unavoidable war. :face_with_monocle:

Got a tv in your bunker room? :face_with_monocle::person_shrugging::scream:

1 Like

Best news I’ve heard in a while.

FJB

3 Likes

Best chances for the “Big One” are now…:face_with_monocle::boom::boom::boom::boom:

Looks like she’s almost there…

2 Likes

She’s arrived…

1 Like

With her poorly performed plastic surgery, she should blend in. In fairness to the surgeon, you do the best with the canvas you have.

4 Likes

You mean it was done by a surgeon? Thought a 2 year old with playdough sculpted that face.

2 Likes

TAIPEI, Taiwan

It was a beautiful place when I went there on my R&R in 67. Of course on several occasions my vision may have been somewhat blurred :beers:

Larry

4 Likes

The north end of a south bound mule was the model.

5 Likes

She’s trying to kill us ALL!!!…:scream::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Firing missiles at no targets is kind of like playing with yourself.

FJB

3 Likes