M*CARBO Brotherhood

Chewy or cakey brownies

My wife and I have so many things in common its no surprise we married. But the one thing we don’t have in common is food.

She made a batch of brownies yesterday, cake style. She prefers that. I prefer chewy brownies.

What’s your preference?

5 Likes

Soft! No nuts’ Cake Style’ Easy on the Mary Jane! :rofl:

7 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post: Flag on the play -
I dont eat brownies. Or cake. Or pie,
Girl Scouts, are another story…

5 Likes

@cico7 I’m not going there! Nope, no way!

6 Likes

@MarkS20 I like my brownies chewy with or without nuts.

5 Likes

Has to be chewy brownies for me! If I wanted cakey then I’d get a chocolate cup cake

4 Likes

Are they left handed or right handed brownies?:scream::eyes::eye::sunglasses::boom:
I’ll take 2 of each…:shushing_face:

1 Like

My preference is magical, lol

3 Likes

I apply it to the same thoughts as sex. I’m just really happy to be included.

Brownies are my go to baked goods. My bestie (think Suzy homemaker with tattoos piercings and carries a gun) makes all the dry ingredients in jars for me. Scratch made wonderfulness

And chewy.

4 Likes

Being divorced.

So true, because if it just your wife and best friend you may feel inadequate. Been there.

5 Likes

I’ll raise a brownie to the being divorced. Way better now

4 Likes

Had sex with the wife this morning…it was GREAT and my back doesn’t hurt now…:grin::sunglasses::eye:

3 Likes

@cico7 Yes Don, but that may get you 3 - 5 years.

5 Likes

My ex-wife had no problems with that as well. As long as I didn’t wake her up.

5 Likes

It’s okay to hijack a thread that was dead for 3 months. It’s far more interesting now anyway. I mean really, “Chewy or cakey brownies” is bound to go south eventually.

6 Likes

@TexasEskimo

I like Brownies…

4 Likes

Chewy period. The rest is a cake. What is wrong with people lol?

3 Likes

Brownies must be at least 18 YO before :eye: can touch them…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::flushed::grin:

3 Likes

Soft one on top & Chewy on the bottom with 3/8 " of peanut butter between the two !

6 Likes

@DirtSalior Houston We Have Launch ! All systems are a Go’

7 Likes