M*CARBO Brotherhood

Changes to PC Carbine and Charger Trigger Group and More!

Found this update on Ruger Forum:

“So I had noticed that Mcarbo had stop selling their trigger spring kit for the Ruger PC carbine. When I reached out to them about it I received this response.

"Ruger recently made some changes to the Factory Trigger Group so that they would be Universal between the New Ruger PC Charger and the Ruger PC Carbine. We can’t pin point the exact date they made these changes but we have confirmed that the new trigger groups are not working properly with our Trigger Spring Kit. We’ve since pulled the the Trigger Spring Kit and are making refunds for anyone experiencing an issue. We are hoping to have a fix for this."

“Makes my wonder what changes Ruger made to the trigger group? I’ve seen a lot of reviews of the PC charger mention how good the trigger is. I wonder if the chances could be retro fitted to the older models?”

And another discontinued PCC9 accessory discontinued…the Extra Power Recoil Spring!:scream::scream::scream::face_with_monocle:

"We had a few customers report issues with the recoil spring and we have decided to discontinue it. The issue appears to be sporadic and does not occur in all firearms and we believe the issue is due to tolerance variance in the factory ruger parts. If you are experiencing any issues with your current PC parts please let me know and we will offer a full refund once they are returned to Mcarbo."

:eye: never purchased the trigger spring kit…but :eye: do have the Extra
Power Recoil Spring and have had no issues with it…that :eye: know of…:face_with_monocle::sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

Nice to see M*CARBO backs their products as promised!!!..:eyes: :grin::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes