M*CARBO Brotherhood

Challenge Coins

@Captainjack88 By the way…Happy Brotherhood Anniversary Anthony :tada:

8 Likes

Thank you @dave67
One year , visited 365 consecutive days.
Fun Fun
Learned a lot this past year
Made new friends
Acquire way to many firearms
(according to my lovely wife)

11 Likes

@Captainjack88 Happy Anniversary’ Thanks for having been part of the Fun here at M*Carbo Land!

7 Likes

@Captainjack88 as long as you refer to her as your lovely wife, you’ll get away with a little more than usual

6 Likes

@CatFood welcome back mike good to hear from you and that your doing ok

7 Likes

im all outta likes ,like

5 Likes

Just curious, as a civilian, i dont know what the protocol is for challenge coins, or the process of acquisition…I always assumed it was something earned afterward.

Why were they handing them out to the troops at the capitol already? Is there any significance?

8 Likes

@Stircrayzy There are many examples of traditions that build camaraderie in the military, but few are as well-respected as the practice of carrying a challenge coin. In the military, challenge coins are proof that you are a member of a unit or an elite group of people. Challenge coins may be handed out at any time as a token of appreciation for a job well done especially for those serving as part of a military operation.

8 Likes

Just caught this one on Spike’s Tactical website… :grinning:

…this one may not build camaraderie, command the kind of respect the owner would likely prefer or indicate membership in an elite group… :rofl:

8 Likes