M*CARBO Brotherhood

Bugout/ GHB/ WROL/ SHTF ☠️

At our current consumption rate of 20+ million barrels per day that’s about 2 1/2 days worth. Exactly how is that going to help?

3 Likes

Simple…add some more 0’s and the problem goes away…:face_with_monocle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

That is so reckless… The word “reserve” means it is a reserve, it is not even close to the dead of winter yet. This looks like a fig fat red flag to me.
Preppers delight, with no end in sight.

4 Likes

That’s nice But who’s going to pay the bill to replace the oil from the Reserve ? Taxpayers are ! !

3 Likes

No oil anywhere in these parts. Just keep moving along…

2 Likes

more pedo joe’s bullshit

3 Likes

My 10 liter and 20 liter cans (1 each) from Coleman’s surplus arrived yesterday. Yeah, they’ll be going back. I’m more than a little disappointed The used 20 L had promise but the gasket is bidened badly and the new 10L is an obvious chicom product. Ain’t having either one…

4 Likes

I paid $3.39/gallon with my discount for non ethanol when I filled my Wavians.
What are folks paying for non ethanol?

Gasoline prices are likely to decrease in the coming weeks, but a lot of that is due to lower demand for the fuel in the winter months…so they say…:face_with_monocle:

If this is the case we definitely recommend one of our classic 20 litre Steel Wavian Fuel Cans. These have a special internal rezol lining that prevents rust from forming in the inside of the can and polluting the fuel.

2 Likes

$3.15 to 3.19 here for regular unleaded w/ethanol. Haven’t purchased any premium unleaded w/o ethanol in some time now. Most every place in this small town only carries premium w/o ethanol for all the boaters on the local lake due to a higher profit margin…

2 Likes

Now that there is funny :rofl:

3 Likes

$3.79 a gallon non ethanol now here in East TN. I’m just over the mountain (Sam’s Gap) from you. I have to go to Elizabethton to get it.

Larry FJB

1 Like

@MountainHunter My local station sells 90 octane non-ethanol for $4.09 a gallon.

2 Likes

One non-ethanol here in town is reasonable with 90 octane @ $3.54, another is $3.99. One more is higher quite a bit higher, but 94 octane.

fjb

2 Likes

$3.27 87 octane today. And Kroger fuel points are not working! :rage:

1 Like

From my GasBuddy app just now…

6 Likes

Filled up the better half’s HHR last night @ $2.80 (had a 0.35 discount thanks to all the money spent of food and prescriptions) (20 gallon limit, of course) Took just over 12.5 gallons and I finally quit trying to top if off @ $36 even… Now I get to run it all out to go visit her sister’s family… a 240 mile round trip…

6 Likes

Safe journey to you @SnuffySmiff

6 Likes

Thanks. Will need it close to Atlanta. Nobody knows how to drive around there anymore. I used to love the city way back in the day. Now? You could not pay me enough to move back to it or even in the metro area! We’re 120 miles away and looking to move farther out. End of rant. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

9 Likes

OK, I need to throw in the CDN to USA conversion, per gallon what we are paying, as the old saying goes… misery loves company.

Let me see if I did the calculation correctly.

Right now at the pumps with a minimum of 10% ethanol, the cheapest is $1.51 a liter CDN.
3.78541 liters in 1 US gallon.
3.78541 x 1.51 = $5.7299
CDN $1.00 = $0.79 US dollars
Converted to US per gallon
= $4.52

If I did the math correctly the US cost of gas (cheapest posted here) is $3.15 US so, again if I’m doing the math right Canadians are paying “on average based on current numbers” $1.37 US more at the pumps. And it keeps going up. I think it might be correct, I will fill a 5 gallon gas can to the 5 gallon US mark on the can tomorrow and report in the total. Should be about $22.60. And I think that might be close because I’ve been heating the shop with diesel and it is average $1.39 a liter and the number seem to adds up.

However this might apply… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes