Bugout/ GHB/ WROL/ SHTF ☠️

Here’s the vid where the guy applied flex seal to the bottom of his cans. I have sent an email to Simply Bearings in the UK where he got these to check availability and current price.

Best Prices on NATO Jerry Cans! ($43 No kidding) - YouTube

2 Likes

Same here…no more fake popcorn gas:rage::popcorn::rage:

I did see that video. Looks the same but the metal is a little thinner.
Are they available in Red?
I do like the protective coating he put on the bottom. :face_with_monocle: Mine aren’t going to be stored on a cement floor.

They could get stuck on a container ship with all the backlogs going on.
In that case I feel safer getting them from the USA…with free shipping…thicker and the color I want. Since I’m working 6-7 days a week I can afford the 10% off and USA inventory. :grin:

Let us know what you find…Thank you.

Probably going to order a mil spec metal flex spout.

I have a 8 HP converted propane Honda 24 VDC generator and filling the oil can only be done with a metal flex funnel…very handy.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

:bulb: good idea!

Saw this one:

Not as purty.

fjb

4 Likes

I think we need a gas NATO can thread

4 Likes

Nahhhhh This fits the thread perfect…we’ll be up to some more projects and update before you know it…:face_with_monocle::sunglasses::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

1 Like

Nix that one…doesn’t come with the gasket.:roll_eyes:

fjb

2 Likes

Climb on the roof, tear a hole and snd rip shit up.
Or start a fire. Always bad to have Indians on the roof, don’t you know these things?

2 Likes

That sounds racist lol

Oh ok. Bad to have white people on the roof.

2 Likes

David I just did that yesterday. $3.79 a gallon now here in East TN. Never seen close to that here. Almost a $100 bill to do 5 each 5 gallon cans. :roll_eyes:

Still got at least 30 more gallons to go. FJB

Larry :innocent:

5 Likes

Got an email from the limey’s @ Simply Bearings regards their fuel cans:

Good Morning.

Thank you for this enquiry.

Regretfully we are unable to supply the 20L at this time. Due to high demand and material shortages, production has stopped, unfortunately, we currently have a forecast of Mid-February for availability to change.

Please keep checking our website, as should this change, they will be made available online. I have also noted your contact details and will send over a quote if stock is available sooner than anticipated.

However, we have just received a large shipment of the FCR10 Rugged Heavy Duty Metal Fuel Can 10L Red for Petrol Diesel Oil Kerosene Paraffin Gasoline at a heavily discounted price, please click on the link below

Click here

so wtf is ‘paraffin’…?

3 Likes

Heavy waxy oil usually used in lamps.

3 Likes

Thanks. I always thought that was what kerosene was for…

3 Likes

Both styles. You can also see paraffin forming as the whitish/yellow gummy shit as you burn conventional oils.

4 Likes

Tried using a kerosene space heater once. Put out lots of heat but I could not handle the fumes.

5 Likes

Had one exactly like this for a few years on my sailboat. Used it under the main hatch so the fumes would escape outside. It’s a Perfection brand. :fire:

Use 1-K heater fuel

6 Likes

Yikes! Priced any lately? $12 a gallon @Home Depot!

4 Likes

Home Depot is “Home Desperate”…Lowes is “Slowes”…:face_with_monocle: Nope.
I can’t even remember where I used to buy it. Must have been directly from a fuel company because I had specific jugs I kept it In.

2 Likes

Gonna top some of my gas jugs now & some next month when prices should take a sharp drop🧐

1 Like