M*CARBO Brotherhood

Budget Sights and Scopeshi

I was going to put a Sig Romeo 5 red dot on my S2K but then I saw a Feyachi model 22 for less then half the price. Read some pretty good comments on this Feyachi red dot.

2 Likes

Just remember, you get what you pay for. I’ve bought plenty of the cheapo sights and have hated them. I gave most away. I will pay the extra just to know when I pull it out of the safe/bag, it’s dead nuts zero every time.

What is your price point? You can find decent red dots/holo sights for around $100. This is by far a much better bargain sight for the money. I have 3 of them and have never had an issue. They hold up great to full auto/binary 7.62x39, .300aac, and 5.56. Oh and with a .22lr upper, it is easy to hold on target and send tiny lead.

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/sightmark-ultra-shot-r-spec-reflex-sight?searchTerm=Sightmark+Ultra+Shot+R-Spec+Reflex+Sight

2 Likes

I love the shake awake Romeo5 and 2 moa dot but I have SightMark RD’s too and never had a problem. People who like dot-in-a-circle can be happy with them too and a 3 moa dot is okay for most people. Gets a little wonky if you have astigmatism.

5 Likes