M*CARBO Brotherhood

Bucket List things you would like to do

I normally set up a thread and don’t really provide an answer but in this case i will, even though it may be sad ones.

Do route 66 on a motor bike.
Pay if i have to, to be a storm trooper extra in any Star Wars episode or film ( been a fan since 1977)
Shoot some serious guns on some decent ranges when USA opens up for tourists again.

15 Likes

Big game hunt in Wyoming

Visit an Aunt and Uncle who are expats living in Costa Rica

See the taiga with my own eyes

Get some of the old family land back in Tennessee

11 Likes

A moose hunt doesnt matter where. Preferably Alaska but doesnt have to be. Fish in the Amazon is also something big on my wish list. As is fly fishing for Tarpon in shallows of Florida.

7 Likes

Climb a glacier in Alaska, fish in Alaska, hike the AT, own and fire 37 or 40 mm launcher

6 Likes

Visit Israel.
Fish the Great Barrier Reef
Ride my motorcycle to Alaska.

8 Likes

I want to be The Supreme Master of All Time, Space, and Dimension. Then… I would like to visit Europe.

6 Likes

You want to be Paul Atreides from “Dune”? That’s pretty bad a$$!

5 Likes

Can I be Garth Brooks?

3 Likes

Here’s one…visit the east side of Cuba and hike those mountains…maybe even move there…:man_shrugging::sunglasses:
Also wanted to shake Fidel Castros hand…can’t do that now…:rofl:

4 Likes

The Supreme Master of All Time, Space, and Dimension.

TexasEskimo.
We already got one of those , and he thinks he’s the President of the United States.
Larry :wink:

10 Likes

Lol! Too true Larry!

6 Likes

Skydive
Do a hot air balloon ride
Go hog hunting
Visit Israel
Been to the East side Australia (but want to see the West and Northern parts
Tour more of New Zealand
Visit the British Isles
See the WW2 memorials in Europe
See the fall colors on the east coast, we have great fall colors in Oregon…….but “supposedly” nothing compared to the east coast.

8 Likes

I’ll keep you updated…:beers: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Buy an RV and see the USA in my Chevrolet. I’ve been blessed and have seen Zion, Yellowstone, the Tetons, Mt. Rushmore, Grand Canyon, Leaf peeped in NH & MA, crewed on sailboats to the Farallon’s and Ensenada Mexico. My wife has not seen many of these, and there’s many other historic and places of wonder to see. And should we get near the Firearms Museum in Cody WY, bonus.

4 Likes

If you ever get to the Buffalo Bill Museum AKA Firearms Museum in Cody, WY. Take the elevator down to see many more firearms on display. Most people miss it because they’re unaware its there. The Museum is great. Eat lunch ( Great Food ) at the Buffalo Bill Hotel the one he built & see his silver saddle.

7 Likes

Shaking Castro’s hand would be like shaking Hitler’s hand. You’d be welcomed in Cuba & probably fit right in.

3 Likes

Yea and don’t for the bar at the Irma House. :yum: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

I’m pretty sure I have spent more time in Cody on the several out West RV , motorcycle trips than any other town except maybe Rapid City. To many beautiful places out there.

Larry :innocent: :innocent:

5 Likes

@DirtSalior @LarrySr Love Cody and the Area, Last time I was there was 70’ Were they just starting the Cody Gun Museum on the Edge of Town? It wasn’t but a Small Room.

4 Likes

Got too old somewhere along the way but I would have loved to have done a sheep hunt in the Nahanni of the NW Territories! I considered moving to that area one time in my youth but eventually took another course in life!

5 Likes

Would like to be the “King” of the United States for about 8 hours. I could fix a lot of crap in 8 hrs. (I think)
It wouldn’t be pretty but a lot of us would sleep better. :wink:

6 Likes