M*CARBO Brotherhood

Breaking News from Kaliforniastan!

The 9th district court has made it’s ruling on high (standard) capacity magazines! Yeah baby!
Ban Lifted!

13 Likes

@Festus
In between crane picks I tried to purchase mags for Sig. 17rds from Gun Mag Wear-house. Won’t go through.

Thanks for the heads up Rick✌️

3 Likes

Some sort of legal mumbo jumbo about the AG needing time to file for an appeal or if we’ll be able to purchase, more to follow.

2 Likes

Two out of the three judges ruled Californistan’s ban was unconstitutional. State of California has already filed for an en banc hearing - that means all eleven 9th Circuit judges hear the case again. I’m not sure if Trump’s been able to get enough constitutional judges seated for the ruling to stand. Remember, the left always went to the 9th because it was jam-packed with leftists who had no qualms about legislating from the bench.

5 Likes

@Festus
ALWAYS mumbo jumbo here behind enemy lines.

7 Likes

Stock up on mags now if you can find them. I don’t trust the Kali government to just give up without back-dooring some other crap that essentially does the same thing, like maybe requiring a stamp for magazines just like suppressors. Do they still make you go through a NICS check to buy ammo (as if there’s any available)?

6 Likes

Yeah, they do. No such bull sh!t for reloading supplies…yet. But hey, I will not retreat.

4 Likes

@Festus
I bought some ammunition yesterday in Scott’s Valley. Paid my 1.00 $.
Filled out no paperwork, signed nothing, didn’t even have to show my CA. Real ID.
I gotten writers cramp before buying so many different calibers

6 Likes

The good news, Brownell’s is shipping! The Bad news, they seem to be the only ones at this time. They’re out of stock on what I need, and this time they’re not doing the backorder thing.

On the bright side, as this breaks, I’m sure outlets will start shipping.

Not so bright side, I see, just like last time a narrow window of opportunity, and darker, finding your mags during this time may prove “challenging”

6 Likes

@Festus
Brownells!
I’m on it now

4 Likes

Yep I sent brownells some cash this afternoon. Order has been processes and prepping for shipment. Couldn’t get all I wanted due to $ but I got what is needed.

5 Likes

Aim Surplus is now shipping! Found what I was looking for there.

Edit: Free shipping on orders over 49 bucks

Palmetto State Armory is shipping!

9 Likes

Get your 33 rnd glock sticks before they change their minds.

7 Likes

Personally I would be even more concerned about getting the 15-17 rd pistol mags
and the 20-30 round AR mags.

the 33s are some really unwieldy heavy mags, OK in a PCC sorta, but they really seem a bit much unless it’s Zombie time, then I guess I want them :wink: No good pouches for them that I have come across unless you get the old tommy gun ones. They must make them for the uzi and stuff though, but I have yet to see other than bandoliers.

4 Likes

UZI mag pouch. 4 colors
https://shop.usbarrelshrouds.com/MA37-UZI-MP5-Olive-OD-Drab-Mag-Pouch-_p_183.html

https://shop.usbarrelshrouds.com

4 Likes

Meanwhile we here in NJ suffer from gestapo Murphy and his attack on our 2nd amendment rights. 10 rd mags , no conceal carry and we can’t even load our mags before going to the range.

6 Likes

The PRMD is not far behind. The only edits I’d have to make to that to suit here is “no purchase or transfer of 10 rd mags” and “no carry for most citizens”. If you get pulled over with loaded mags in Maryland, you’re probably gonna have a bad day unless you have a carry permit, which is unlikely that you would in this state…

Oh, and welcome to the Brotherhood, @MikeA

4 Likes

God bless here in the communist state of Mass, Goal will youse your victory to try and change things here as well. Remember it could be worst look at whats up in Canada bro.

3 Likes

@chilipepper

From the 2020 Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States
Researched and written by J. Scott Kappas, Esq.
Maryland
Persons without Maryland permits:
Magazines may remain loaded while in a vehicle as long as they are separate from any handgun.

4 Likes

Nothing is shipping yet, everything is in a holding pattern until final decision is made, boo.

2 Likes