M*CARBO Brotherhood

Bonfire night. Having fun

Its all in good fun brother😆 i go threw there on my way to kentucky. There is alot of beautiful areas up in them there hills. But i did see several places that look like a hog path or deer trail and you look down in the bottom and there is a whole town then look on other side of road and theres a whole different town lol. My older brothers old lady is from wv same with my moms ex ol man. I allways here the best wv jokes from the source. Like how can you tell a wv woman is on her period? She only has one sock on. How can you tell if a wv is married? Theres tobacco spit on both sides the car. You know the toothbrush was invented in wv cause anywhere else it would have been teethbrush. You know how to circumcise a wv boy? Kick his sister in the chin.

6 Likes

That one is priceless.

6 Likes

Back again at Lookout Brewery…:beers:

Got a begger…:dog:

8 Likes

Got to be a nice place, even the puppy looks friendly :wink:
Larry :innocent:.

6 Likes

Back at the Lookout Brewery:

A beer drinking Ridgeback/Lab…Man does he demand! :dog::scream:

8 Likes

trained

13 Likes

Forgot to add this pic from the last happy hour :sunglasses::beers:

Folks are bringing color packets for the fire.

This is a “smokeless” fire pit setup…and it really works when all the air passages are clear.

I’ll get some info on it next time…or anyone also know what kind it is?

• USE INDOOR & OUTDOOR: Perfect for campfires, bonfires, indoor fireplaces, backyard fire pits and any wood burning fires!
  • EASY TO USE: Simply toss an UNOPENED pouch into fire to enjoy a brilliant display of colorful flames!
  • BRILLIANT COLORS: Packets produce vibrant, rainbow colored flames including dark and light blues, purple, red, green and yellow!
  • LONG LASTING: Enjoy colorful, magical flames for over an hour!
5 Likes

You really don’t wanna be too close to the fire as those burn. The colors are typically produced by burning finely powdered metallic oxides or impregnated plastics.
They are still cool to watch though.

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone is ever within 3’…as the fire is HOT :fire::fire::fire:

65% cupric sulfate, 23% cupric chloride and 12% polyvinyl chloride .

4 Likes

You can also just toss a few old (oxidized) pennies in for the same effect.

8 Likes

But….I’m saving my pre 1982 copper Pennies for cashing in some day…lol…:face_with_monocle:
You need roughly 155 of the pre-1982 coins to make a pound of copper. :face_with_monocle:

Current Copper Price per Pound $4.33 :grin:

3 Likes

Found the site for Solo fire pits. Thinking about getting one too. NO SMOKE! :fire::sunglasses:

Enjoy Our Signature 360° Airflow Design™ in an extra-large size, creating a mesmerizing secondary burn. That means there’s way less smoke compared to other fire pits. The best part? Nearly everything burns to a fine ash, making Yukon easy to clean.

https://www.solostove.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhu--o5vF9AIVQRTUAR1VWwkwEAAYASAAEgKTpfD_BwE

3 Likes

Seems like a lot of coin for a fire pit. You know what works the same way and you could probably get for free? The drum of a laundry dryer

3 Likes

They are on sale at Tractor Supply, Northern Tools, EBay …on and on…and a much better design, secondary burn, easier to clean out…
but yes you can make one “similar” if you have the parts and time. :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes