M*CARBO Brotherhood

Bond Arms Bullpup 9

https://www.bondarms.com/bond-arms-handguns/bond-arms-bullpup/

This is a very interesting design. A little pricey for what it is.
Good capacity for it’s size. Comes with 2 x 7-round mags.
MSRP is $1099. Bud’s has it for $875. Good video below.

4 Likes

An interesting pistol for sure. Not sure if it is anything I would be interested in, but it would be fun to shoot.

5 Likes

They were developing a suppressor for this gun, if they ever get it done I would be interested.

5 Likes

I was just in Bass pro, looking at a p938. I don’t know but this bullpup seems a more practical pocket carry. But the 938 was $300 cheaper. Same capacity.

5 Likes

I tried a Hellcat & it fit my front pocket, I’m waiting for a CT green grip laser to complete the package.

3 Likes

it would be alot more popular of a gun if it was in a much more affordable price bracket. maybe 600 to 700.

2 Likes

Totally agree. I really want one, but think I’ll wait for a sale or find one used.

4 Likes

Used the 4-pay plan at Sportsman’s Guide, ordered it tonight.
Only $60 more than Bud’s has it for. Not too bad. Easy terms.

This was my first time dealing with SG, hope they treat me right.
Also got the 30 day free trial Buyer’s Club membership started.

2 Likes

I’ve been using SG for years. Never a problem. They have some good deals from time to time.

3 Likes

They sure got it to me in a hurry. Picked it and my PPs43 up today.
This bullpup is such a beautiful little pistol. Pictures do it no justice.
But I’ll add some photos here tomorrow anyways.

I’m gonna try to do some shooting this weekend, with several guns.
I’ll post back how this one runs, and my overall opinion of it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got that too, unfortunately they cancelled my ammo order about an hour after I placed it claiming it was out of stock…not what their site said when I ordered it…

2 Likes

Don’t believe Bass Pro Inventory position either. Gf’s son ordered in stock ammo 4 weeks ago. They took his money and hey won’t accept a cancellation. He got notice this morning that he’s looking at late May. This was the second time they pushed his delivery back.

I would probably be locked up for camping in a retail location until customer service accepted an order cancellation and returned my money. Bass Pro lost access to my wallet over the way they’ve handled selling this ammo that they clearly don’t have.

Lookie what I just posted in Bond Arms thread. @ValorSolo please let me know when you get it near Houston so I can touch it.

2 Likes

Out of context, that sounds really bad… :rofl:

RE: Bass Pro and the ammo, I’d be pissed on that one. If they don’t have it or can’t fulfill the order in a reasonable amount of time they should refund his money.

3 Likes

Good thing we all know he travels and that the “it” is a weird pistol. I’ve been curious about it for a few years (since before bond arms adopted it), but, frankly, I am skeptical.

2 Likes

If I like it, maybe my next one should be a Boberg XR45-S in 45 ACP. lol.
And no offense, I love Texas, but hope I don’t have to go back for a while.
I spent the last two weeks bouncing from Shreveport LA to Longview Tx.
Left Shreveport at 3:00 am this morning and drove straight home, 12 hours.
Got home in time to swing by the FFL for these babies, then nook a nap.

3 Likes

Sounds like a man with his priorities straight. :grinning:

3 Likes

How could you not want to buy a gun from this guy.
He’s a real straight shooter, literally and otherwise.

And here’s a photo of the little guy.

4 Likes

@ValorSolo That’s a sweet looking pistol. Thanks for posting the video. Learned 2 things. Always retract the slide fully to the rear to chamber a round and don’t use Blaser Brass. I didn’t know about their crimping.

3 Likes

I didn’t either. I have a box here that I’m trying to burn up in my other pistols.
Just to avoid mistakenly loading them in my Bullpup. Got plenty of S&B for it.

2 Likes

Very cool, the manufacturer doing a video like this. Funky little gun, looks nice with the chosen materials and finishes.

2 Likes