Bolt not locking back

All Things SUB-2000! After doing trigger upgrade , buffer recoil donut, recoiless charging handle the bolt doesn’t lock all the way back. About the width of buffer donut from locking back . Any suggestions? Thanks.

2 Likes

Locking pin probably not seated

3 Likes

I’m looking at the parts list and not finding locking pin. Is it also called something else or please disribe. I’m new to this, I appreciate your help.

4 Likes

@Hawkeye1 The locking pin is not a Kel-Tec part, only Mcarbo. Check the installation video Chris has.

5 Likes

@Hawkeye1

2 Likes

Thanks. It wasn’t. Watched the wrong video. The locking pin I was sent was the one you screw in spring. Video I watched locking pin had a slot for screwdriver on one side and they put ptfe to hold it on and slide it in. One must be a older pin.

6 Likes

None are screwed into the spring. Its still likely that it isnt fully seated into the charging handle.

3 Likes

I watched a mcarbo video where it was. Go to recoiless charging handle on website. Under description, the video shows taking off black cap on spring and and putting locking pin in.

2 Likes

New tool less integrated locking pin.

2 Likes

Right. You still need the correct spring roation to get the pin into the handle.
Not trying to be difficult, but its the most common oversight when the bolt wont lock back.

6 Likes