M*CARBO Brotherhood

Bolt Hold Open Notch Location

It would be nice if the bolt hold open cutout were mirrored on the lh side of the tube. This would allow manipulation of the bolt while leaving your strong hand firmly on the grip and make it ambidextrous. Anyone done this already or know why it couldn’t be done?

5 Likes

@Fubar45 How are you having trouble with it? I shoot right handed and manipulate the charging handle with my left hand no issues. Edit: so there’s no confusion I’m genuinely asking what issues you’re experiencing. It’s always hard to interpret the context of a written post.

9 Likes

@Kona Not having trouble. it would be a more natural motion (for me) to pull the charging handle and rotate out with both hands rather than in towards each other

8 Likes

@Kona LOLOL its a right handed firearm some of us add ambex pieces to em to make em more user friendly , but most of us just get used to everything bein bassackards…
life of a southpaw…:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

9 Likes

@GOBLIN

Talking about being ‘a$$backwards’ all of my life??? :+1: I am a southpaw that bats right, stands in a fighting stance right, golfs right, etc.

5 Likes

@lonewolf Yes we are the Strange Ones’ :+1: Then we change our Stance’ in the middle of a Stream!:rofl:

5 Likes

@DivaMarie

One has to get ‘some’ attention somehow??? :innocent:

5 Likes

im RIGHT HANDED BUT I SHOOT LEFT HANDED

3 Likes

+1! I guess I’m more ambidextrous but the things I do left-handed, are definitely left-handed. Same for right-handed activities. I definitely golf, bat and water ski right-handed (footed).

2 Likes

I do both sides about the same, at the DMV ya get strange looks filling out forms, write a lil while left, then a lil while right, but thats just if im in a odd mood,
the only thing i do odd as a lefty, is a baseball bat. right handed down the left hand line. then left handed, down the left hand line, …again. figure that one out…

3 Likes

Hunter, Thats just weird🤪.

Ive got one “wrong” handed (and eyed) kid out of 5, and its quite a chore to find new shooting accessories, bow/arrow, scissors…etc. where Ned Flanders when ya need him?
Ned-Flanders-Leftorium

3 Likes