M*CARBO Brotherhood

Blue Furniture On SUB2K

@godallmighty Your welcome. Everyone has to take point once in a while. I’m not too worried, I have confidence in the idea. My Ruger Explorer pellet gun also has a synthetic stock so I have 2 I can work with.
I only had a chance to skim over some of the basics last night. I will study up on all the available formulas, colors, application methods etc first.
And yes, when i’m ready to start I will take pics and video of the entire project.

If it works out “really” good maybe we will shoot for our own specialty line. “MCARBO Coat”:triumph:

And @Matt. Thanks for noticing. Nice to get a shout out now and again.:blush::bowing_man:

2 Likes

There’s also a limited number of factory red sub 2000’s made strictly for the Canadian 8

3 Likes

Ooooh, that would go great with my Deadpool outfit!!!

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted a white and black Star Wars “stormtrooper issue” version. :+1:

2 Likes

Stay tuned for my next project #winteriscoming

5 Likes

Would that cause you to never hit the target though??? :joy:

3 Likes

What about the Colored Anodized Colored parts for AR’S ! have you heard of anyone willing trying this or do this on the Sub’s, Haven’t found anyone in AK that is doing this.

3 Likes

anodizing only works on metal I believe, but i know guys who use RIT DYE to color plastic components like magazines. I’ll do some research

3 Likes

When it works, it works well. But, it depends on the type of plastic/polymer. Some won’t take the dye well at all and the color can come out uneven and way off. It’s best used on light colored surfaces. Painting or dyeing black parts directly can be tricky, especially if the color used is very light like white or yellow.

3 Likes

I sent Tactical Gun Parts a Email and the reply was is it Aluminum ? Not owning a AR 15 Aren’t the Buffer Tubes Metal ?

2 Likes

I went into a gun shop in Brownwood Tx the other day and found a Navy S2k. It looks much better in person than in pictures on the web.

5 Likes

From the pricing research I’ve done, the navy blue ones seem to have the highest prices…

4 Likes

Just ordered a Tungsten 9MM from Prepper Guns. $10 cheaper than black.

7 Likes

Just a heads up for anyone thinking of shopping here. $19.99 for S&H and it’s still processing after 7 days.

6 Likes

That’s the color I have in G19, keep calling it “Titanium” for some reason… :crazy_face:

Nice color. :+1:t3:

8 Likes