M*CARBO Brotherhood

Blocked by Facebook

A buddy sent me this,is this common Facebook protocol or like a regional thing?

4 Likes

I can happily say that I have never had a Fakebook account.

8 Likes

Roger that! I have vehemently shot down peoples persuasions to get on face book over the years.defeats the purpose of anonymity.

8 Likes

I always stay under the radar. Tell face book to pound sand!. I don’t do face book, twitter or any social media where my opinion may be used against myself. Today there is too much touchy feely and not being political correct.

10 Likes

My buddy is pretty toured about it.i told him this is a prime example of how social media is. Just overated tripe.

7 Likes

What this guy said…

…and this guy…

…and this guy.

Now I’m not a pretty man by any stretch of the imagination and never claimed to be. As well, what’s left of my hair usually looks like I just got up or combed it with a wagon wheel (as my father used to say). Given the money that scumbag Zuckerberg harvests from selling people’s personal info to the highest bidder, you’d think he could afford a better damn haircut (and that his wife might suggest he do so). Is it just me? :grinning:

7 Likes

I’m right in assuming that post was in FB’s classified (or ?) section, aren’t I?, Just a normal, everyday, for sale/wanted ad?

5 Likes

I call FaceBook…”Social Suicide”. Never pulled the trigger there.

9 Likes

True dat! The whole freak book thing makes me wanna blow chunks.you can’t post cool stuff

“Hickory dickory dock there Isis at 7 o’clock! Arm your gun,let’s have some fun and splatter em all over the block!”

8 Likes

Eh,not sure.he probably just threw it out there

4 Likes

About an inch for me buzzzzz.to cheap to spend $10 on a haicut :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I’ve never seen it as being that “social”, period. What ever happen to actually meeting up with other humans in person and doing stuff? Surely a better definition of social…

I’m with ya, I cut my own in a flattop-ish crew cut thing and it still looks better. At the least he could use a bigger bowl. Then again, maybe it, uh, isn’t actually his hair…but in that case he could certainly afford a better toupee, no?

5 Likes

What I wondered. LOL. I never thought about it I guess. Although I have a FB account, I never use it except as a failsafe way to contact 1 of my sisters. Dont to need to know a current phone #, Address, or favorite hangout. Go figure.

But it’s not like that guy was “Gone Mad” or something??? in his post. MMMmmmm…

4 Likes

I used ta did.
I have a account now for business purposes that I have no friends.

6 Likes

WHEN I did have a Facebook account, they blocked a post about my dog because it was a picture of a Pitbull. Same community safety standards bullshit. Sorry for the bad language, but that is exactly what it was. I appealed it, literally calling them idiots for blocking a picture of my dog, and how insane they were. And I actually won, as was able to post it. The new post made sure to let everyone know what they were trying, warning people how they can push their agenda. So it IS something to watch out for. But in the long run I decided to end my relationship with Mark Zuckerberg and his cronies. A month long process for these idiots to delete your account, just in case you reconsider…I didn’t.

It’s refreshing. I’ve never really missed it. Keep telling my wife to do the same.

11 Likes

Yet I’ll bet they don’t block the humans who are responsible for the Pits having a bad rep in the first place. I never realized they were that militant about blocking certain content. Is it just me our is our society turning into a bunch of candy asses? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

EDIT: took a minute for me to figure out why your pooch had human legs… :grinning:

And let’s be honest here, A10’s are pretty damn cool. The A10 is the P47 of my generation…and it just so happens the P47 is one of my favorites as well. Fighter jocks can have their Mach 1, I’ll take something that will carry me in, do the job and carry me home again when the ass whooping is done any day of the week. :+1:

8 Likes

Haircut, I don’t need no stinkin haircut!
And no, I do not, nor never had a FB account.
A 10’s are way cool just like DC3 Puff the Magic Dragons and C 130 gunships, although I never actually saw the 130 version in action.

8 Likes

Awwwwww come on. Some people have 897 friends they don’t even have to know! I’m sticking to my guns on that one…”Social Suicide” I like the sound of that too.

Ever hear of a Dial Tone Bar? Now that’s a Social Suicide event before internet dating.

5 Likes

Aye,the AC130 SPECTOR.suckers got heavy artillery on it too! A 155!

6 Likes

I’m watching a show called “Death From Above:Air Against Terror” did you know the air force brass hated the A-10 AND it’s function(close air support)-so much so that had Iraq not invaded Kuwait when it did,the Beloved warthog would have been mothballed!

7 Likes