M*CARBO Brotherhood

Black Rifle Picture Thread

@ValorSolo match duo lite?

6 Likes

Taking a break from doing some cleaning

10 Likes

I’ve got a corner that looks just like that. Lol

@Kona

I’m not sure what it is. I ordered a single stage Tread trigger from here.
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/trigger-kit-m400-tread-single-stage-flat-blade-blk.html
You can see the box in the picture above clearly says it’s a two stage match trigger.
It doesn’t look like the duo, but it’s clearly two stage. And I’m very happy with it.

9 Likes

@ValorSolo @Kona @Chris19d only problem with going with any of the custom triggers is after that anything milspec or factory, feels soooooo bad…

12 Likes

To be honest I dont mind gi triggers it all comes down to application/use case what goes in a gun for me. Then again my stock triggers tend to have fairly high round counts and are worn in

10 Likes

@goblin It really does. It’s made me
Hate GI triggers

10 Likes

I guess I’m more like @Chris19d on this. I have certain guns I want better triggers for.
But I don’t mind or dislike mil-spec triggers on the other half of my guns.

6 Likes

I always had to stone std millspec.being primarily a lefty in a right handed world just was more better for me… or getem past that 3000 rnd count. then they felt decent

8 Likes

Could not have said it better.

8 Likes

M16A1ish. A few modern touches like a 1/7 twist, M4 type feed ramps and a brass deflector. period correct are the A1 FS, 20" barrel, tear drop FA, A1 NOS pistol grip and furniture, trap door (A1) butt stock and USGI surplus (Colt) sling. The A1 style upper also has a USGI surplus rear sight. Also note the small raised part of the dust cover, and straight handguard ring, also period correct. This is a work in progress as the lower will be soon changed out to a correct A1 replacing the M4E1 style on it now.

15 Likes

Nice. Such a fine looking rifle.

I’ve had a retro A1 build planned for quite awhile now.
Keeps getting pushed to the back burner though.
Someday, I’ll invest my time into it.

8 Likes

If you do find the time or motivation, I think you’ll be quite satisfied. Using the more modern parts available make it a much better rifle than I remember carrying. Sighting in at 100yds. Lower shots adjusting windage, upper getting elevation dialed in.

11 Likes

Bushmasterar15, diamondback ar15, psa AR47, colt ar15 with family crest encraved. Really good shooters. All have really nice red dots or scopes now. Goat a sub 2000 I’m playing with now.

13 Likes

Here’s some pics of my most recent build. 22LR Side-folder.
It’s got a 4.5" barrel and a 5" flash can, 7" hand guard.
Only mag I have currently is a Blackdog 50 round drum.
Unfortunately the drum doesn’t fit with the brace folded.

14 Likes

Finally got around to getting some new pictures shot.
I’ll add a few per post until I get them all uploaded.

Dyed brown .223/5.56

9MM Carbine

The twins. 300 Blackout ODG and .223/5.56 FDE

Daughters pink 300 Blackout

11 Likes

Both my 50 Beowulf.

SIG Tread, but not really. S226 9MM.

350 Legend rebuild.

DPMS Oracle, My first AR. .223/5.56

14 Likes

I’m gonna get dehydrated from drooling so much. :smiley:

6 Likes

22LR Carbine

450 Bushmaster

6.5 Grendel

300 Blackout, 10.5" barrel.

22LR side folder, 4.5" barrel.

12 Likes

@ValorSolo Nice assortment of AR’s. Very, very, very, very nice! I’m like @phuzzy42 ,I need a mop and a bucket to clean up my drool.

11 Likes

@ValorSolo Beautiful grain in the wood stocked AR.

12 Likes