M*CARBO Brotherhood

Black Rifle Picture Thread

Fuming for you on this ignorance. :confounded: :confounded: :confounded:

9 Likes

This weekend starts a long two week break from work.
Plenty of time to get some new pictures posted here.
Also got a few builds to finish up during that time.

9 Likes

@chilipepper These make living with a break action much easier…MA Loader

6 Likes

Yeah, I saw that device when checking out the Endomag product link someone posted here on the boards. Better than the manual alternative. The gun mentality of some state governments really chaps my ass…and speaking of, what the hell is going on in VA? Feeling some political indigestion coming up so I’ll excuse myself now…

9 Likes

Amen! Biting tongue on VA…

8 Likes

VA boasted to CA …

Hold my beer and,

Watch This!

They’re do’n it … commonwealth style.

9 Likes

Now THAT is funny!!!

8 Likes

Imo “shall not be infringed” means exactly that and all gun control legislation is treason.

9 Likes

spikes tactical lowers, aero precision uppers, vz grips.

13 Likes

Stoner?

8 Likes

LOLback in the days before mary jane was legal and stoners wore bell bottoms and drove vw buss’es with flowers painted on em, this is the Stoner’s I remember. Stoner 62&63/63A modular weapons systems.
Gun Bunnies stayed busy cleanin em up and reconfiguring. larges most involved “Kit” i had ever seen in my young life.

7 Likes

That’s the system I remember seeing/reading about. Need a sub gun, remove all the big pieces and add the small ones, need a MG, remove the small pieces and add on the biggens
Tom

5 Likes

New furniture on one of the twins. Ghillie Green grip and handguard.
I’ve got the Ghillie Tan grip on the other twin. No handguard yet.

14 Likes

Installed the SBX15 brace and Tread parts that arrived today for my S226.
All decked out in Sig parts now. Just need the Romeo5 and Tread mount.

11 Likes

She needs a different trigger, brake, and glass, but she’s up and running. :metal:t2:

12 Likes

in one word Logan. Geissele .
for what you rockin, SSA-E you will love it.

9 Likes

@goblin I never tried them but I’m partial to Timney

6 Likes

I like em to.Timney thats whats in my bolt guns. tried a SSA Geissele first. smooth. the Tried the SSA-E DAMN excellent no qualms trigger. then i got a deal on a HSNM comes with a spring set, 3 different tensions. tune-able par excellence. has taken me almost a month to get used to that spooky smooth bitch on a 2.5 break…
im not downplaying timney at all , the one on my BDL is slick and smoothe as a prom queens thighs, But find someplace to try a Geissele…

10 Likes

@goblin right on I’ll check it out

6 Likes

@Kona @GOBLIN
Speaking of triggers, I’m quite pleased with that Sig two-stage I installed earlier today.

8 Likes