M*CARBO Brotherhood

Binary Trigger for Ruger 10/22 Platform

Just spoke with Franklin Armory. They said No Bugs on the 10/22 Binary Trigger. :grin::grin::grin:

They also stated a few of Ruger trigger component clearances have been out of spec but they have and will correct it and make good if need be. Sounds honest to me…:face_with_monocle:

They also stated to get on a backorder list…they are sending hundreds out each day…and sell out within 2 hrs…:scream:

Now going to get on a backorder list…Brownells and Optics Planet…:boom::boom::boom::boom::eye::grin::sunglasses:

UPDATE
Brownells: Out of stock until the end of August… got on the email list🧐

Franklin Armory: Out Of Stock…Sign up for email notification. :scream::rofl:

GunBroker: Has some on Auction…might have to start watching the sales…several vendors are selling them daily…:sunglasses::boom::boom:

Optics Planet: Out of Stock Web Site and phone tec said…6-10 month wait!! Truck You!!! :rage::boom::boom::boom::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Franklin Armory has them in stock…just ordered one. Yee Haw!!!..:grin::sunglasses::eye::boom::boom::boom:

PCC9 next? :eye:

Found my spare 36 YO Ruger 10/22 Trigger Group. :grin: Time to disassemble, clean, rebuild, and have ready for the Binary Trigger addition.

This Trigger Group will be swappable with my 2 10/22 carbines…and not touching the existing Trigger Groups. :smirk::sunglasses:

6 Likes

I missed it damnit…

2 Likes

@ Mountain Hunter! You are the Lucky One’ I missed the Window’ :hot_face:

3 Likes

My opinion of Franklin Armory and their customer service is diminishing.
No contact from them for over a week since they received my rifle and after I sent them an email I receive this:

“Hello Nigel,

Thank you for checking in. We have received your RMA, it has not been looked into yet.

Thank you,”

I’m going to give them another seven days to fix this damn thing.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

@AV8R That does suck! Hope you get this worked out ASAP. Keep on them…call them every day!!! Let us know.

That’s why :eye:’m going to install mine in a spare Trigger Group…just in case.:face_with_monocle:

Nobody is getting any of my guns! :eye::boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

@AV8R. I am sorry to hear they havent fixed yours yet. I guess they are concentrating on.production. still they should focus on customer service. This is making me very hesitant to purchase one right now.

4 Likes

@Silverback
Thanks man, I’m not real happy with them especially as I’m a previous customer.
Seems like they’re only interested in selling triggers not helping a customer who has already given them money.
We’ll see how this progresses before I start charging them rent on my 10-22.

4 Likes

Found the installation video.:

And another review:

3 Likes

Kind Of Like Kel Tec These Days. :hot_face:

3 Likes

I still want one! Lol!!!

4 Likes

Mine is coming on Friday. They shipped it sooner than quoted…
looking forward to trying it out …hopefully this weekend…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Where did you order it from? Optics planet or their web page?

1 Like

@Silverback Franklin Armory had it in stock for a few hours…bought it online from them. You have to keep checking their website…it only took a few days to get it while in stock.

Optics Planet and Brownells were and are Out of Stock…so :eye: paid the full price…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

OMG!!! It said out of stock it took my order and didnt say anything about being on backorder during ordering processing or the receipt. Wow hopefully!!! Keeping fingers crossed

1 Like

Now I just need to find polymer stock for charger.

1 Like

Franklin still has mine and my gun and haven’t done a thing with it. Going on two weeks now.
They just lost a customer.

1 Like

Are you talking about the 10/22 charger? All :eye: have is a video…maybe IV8888 can help you? He’s in Georgia.

:eye: will check my LGS…and let you know…:v::sunglasses:

Only thing lacking on the Charger displayed is the Binary Trigger…:boom::boom::boom::boom::sunglasses:

My Binary Trigger is almost here…looks like monday it will arrive…:grin:

2 Likes

Let the fun begin…just need to install it now…:boom::boom::boom::grin::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Did it come with springs?