M*CARBO Brotherhood

Binary Trigger for Ruger 10/22 Platform

Now this looks like fun!!!:boom::boom::boom::boom::sunglasses::grin:
On almost any 10/22…made by Franklin Armory🧐

Now the Restrictions:scream::rage::eyes:

Warning:

Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA

• In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
  • NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS™.
  • Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS™ will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
  • No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
  • By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
  • AFTER THE BFS™ HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.
  • We have partnered with LMS Defense to provide a 25% discount on training. Those that complete the course will receive a 25% discount code for use on their next purchase on this site.
  • Patent No. 9,952,012 ; 10,107,580 ; 10,393,461 ; 10,480,881 & 10,480,882

Standard shipping and handling times apply.

7 Likes

I cant wait!!! Thas a game changer for the 22lr.

2 Likes

@Silverback $269.99 @ Brownells but out of stock. Got on the waiting list.

https://www.brownells.com/search/index.htm?k=BSFIII+22-C1+BINARY+FIRING+SYSTEM+FOR+10%2F22™&ksubmit=y

YES it’s ambidextrous…:face_with_monocle::grin:

Bet it will wear the firing pin down on last round fired???! So :eye: just called them and they said it should be ok on modern 10/22’s???:flushed::flushed::flushed:

Gotta have one of these for sure!:boom::boom::boom::boom::grin:

But :eye: have two 10/22’s!!!:flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl::scream:

Called them back again and asked if it would work on the PCC9? Answer was NO…so :eye: asked if they were working on one for the PCC9? He got tight lipped for a moment and said “R&D is always working on something” then he laughed…:grin::grin::grin:

:eye: take that as a YES :v::boom::boom::boom::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I have one.
Haven’t been able to get it to run consistently so Franklin has my trigger and gun as we speak.
I had numerous issues during firing and never managed to run a full mag without malfunctions.

4 Likes

As if we need another way to burn through our ammo. :rofl:

I still want one anyway. LOL

6 Likes

What 10/22 setup did you try it on? And ammo …and magazine?:face_with_monocle:

Part of the listed FEATURES is: ”Works in most 10/22® firearms“

1 Like

Well now that sucks to hear. Let us know what happens.

5 Likes

I will, haven’t heard anything from Franklin yet, hope than can figure it out.

2 Likes

For the price they better. Lol. What type of 10/22 did you install it in? Had you changed the stock? Barrel length?

3 Likes

It’s in my Charger Take Down.
Everything is stock and it’s only a year old.
That’s why they wanted me to ship them the whole gun.

They said it should run the trigger no problem except…it didn’t.
It basically jammed every magazine regardless of ammo or suppresser.
Five different ammo types, four different magazines and it did the same thing every time.
Failure to fire in Binary mode (light strikes)
Double feed jams
Failure to extract
Failure to fire in Semi mode
Ran full auto a couple of times.

I have a lot of experience with 10-22’s, built two of them from a stripped receiver, one was a competition gun and I’ve never seen one run this bad.

The trigger appears well made but it’s worthless to me if it screws up the host gun.

5 Likes

Classicfirearms.com is another dealer with a review running with Aquila Super Extra 38g cphp.
Sold out at the moment…:rage:
They also sell ammo…:boom::boom::boom::sunglasses:

Might need one of these ProMag 50 rd. drum mags too…:grin::boom::boom::boom:

Or this one…$65.99 @ Brownells…yes it’s on backorder too…:rage:

I am with you on that. Why spend the money if it’s not going to work properly.

That’s sad to hear. I was hoping it would be good to go right out of the box. It would really make the 22lr a formidable weapon.

I would really like to pair my 16 inch barrel down to a 10 inch. Then I guess I would have to find pistol receiver.

Too expensive to go with 80%.

3 Likes

Yep, me too. I installed it three times to make sure I had it right. I even sent pictures to Franklin to make sure I had it right. Everything was good with the installation. I even changed the charging handle for a new one just in case, no difference.
The gun ran perfectly with my Clark Custom trigger so I know it’s not the gun but Franklin wanted it anyway.

2 Likes

I bought two Charger stripped receivers on Gunbroker for $80 a piece. I bet they go for more at the moment!!
All the other stuff is available so you could build a nice pistol for a reasonable price.
Super fun guns but I’m a little biased as I still have five of them. :grinning:

3 Likes

I had a charger at one time and unfortunately let it go. Ugh!!! The more I study the ballistics the 10 inch barrel seems pretty good compared to 16 and 18 inch barrels and.mine shot very well. Lesson earned. Lol

3 Likes

They shoot great! Very little, if any difference in accuracy at normal .22 ranges.

2 Likes

Of I can find someone to machine a 10.4 threaded barrel for the cp33 I would pass on the trigger. Cp33 with 10.5 inch barrel, 1913 adapter would be even light and dare I say maybe more compact than the charger.
The cp33 mags are more compact and easier to stow.

I sure hope I can find someone to machine a barrel.

If not then it’s the charger and p17.

1 Like

Hope they Figure it Out’ Would love to put One in My 10/22 Magnum Research Platform’ :rofl:

2 Likes

@DivaMarie With all the videos, 22 Plinkster etc., it looked like a done deal. Maybe it is.

Can’t find a single dealer with one in stock…or from the manufacturer…Franklin Armory.

Luckily for me :eye: have an extra 10/22 trigger group, so that can be the dedicated “test”…and :eye: can switch to the stock trigger groups in either 10/22 :eye: own…if there’s any problems.:face_with_monocle:

Hopefully next week we will get to the end of this mystery!:flushed::boom::boom::boom::grin:

2 Likes

“Everything to Know About Binary Triggers“ FROM Classic Firearms…with loads of guns shown.:grin:
But NOT the 10/22…:scream: Probably wasn’t available then.

Learned one thing for sure…it takes up to several hundred round to break one in…
and lube…:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::face_with_monocle::boom::boom::boom:

:eye: want one…or two for me 10/22’s…and one for my PCC9…:sunglasses:

4 Likes