M*CARBO Brotherhood

Biden ATF nominee AR15 ban

Ted Cruz got him to admit he wants to ban the most popular rifle in the country.These people are stupid.

19 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

16 Likes

in a word. NO :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Ted is kinda a 2A guy… from last week…

18 Likes

I would “like” this a hundred times, if I could. Very intelligent man that has the ability to see through all the bullshit to focus on the exact intent and inherent danger within.

14 Likes

Not really big on politicians as a whole but I have to admit he pretty much put it out there in plain English. Given there’s no legitimate rebuttal to what he said, they’ll just attack his character (again, as is typical).

16 Likes

Well chapman, when you feel froggy enough-then jump on it!

12 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

Well with all due respect is this a surprise? Did anyone expect any different no matter which democrat took office?
The only thing that surprises me is it took 4 months.

9 Likes

Was he involved at Waco?

8 Likes

Difference this time is the last “election” produced at least 50 million patriots who will not just give in.

10 Likes

Yes, yes he was very much. Including posing for victory pics over smoldering corpses.

12 Likes

Well then he really ought to be in jail.

The county sheriff had arrested David Koresh on a murder charge prior to all that. He phoned and asked him to come on down and surrender. Koresh did just that.

7 Likes

I am pretty sure he was not directly involved in the siege but he was heavily involved in the after incident cover-up; er investigation,

8 Likes

During Senate hearings David “Baby Killer” Chipman thanked Ted Cruz for offering him a Dr. Pepper the day before and then said “it reminded me of my time in Central Texas”. Dr. Pepper was created in the 1800’s in… Waco Texas. Fact check that.

Not only is this POS a kiss ass, he shoves his crap in our face. Texans remember Waco. He probably shouldn’t visit often… perhaps someone will throw a can of Dr. Pepper at him? Or use an “Assault 12 Pack”.

How many people would actually pose on the ashes of dead U.S. citizens? He would…

11 Likes