M*CARBO Brotherhood

BHP vs. NM Qual Course

Hi all! In this installment of my Qualification series I’m taking on the New Mexico course with my trusty Browning Hi Power. I hope you enjoy it!

Howard

6 Likes

Old Johnny Mo is smilin’ on ya, HR!

2 Likes

@hrfunk Great work again Howard! Always enjoy these qualification videos. I kinda lost track… how many more states do you have to do still?

Perhaps when you finish them all you could do a recap video opinion of your top five and worst five state qualifications? Just a thought.

1 Like

I’m already planning to do something like that. Stay tuned (I have 18 more to go!)

Howard

1 Like

@hrfunk Question… how old are some of these qualifications? Do some go back to the days when LE only carried revolvers? Do states review the tests periodically? It seems that some of qualifications don’t take into account the higher capacity magazines that are in service today. But, I could be wrong.
Thanks again for the great videos!!! Brian

From what I can gather, some of these courses have not been revised in decades. That being the case, they certainly span from the days when revolvers were standard issue sidearms for law enforcement officers. On the other hand, there are some that have definitely been designed around the use of semi-autos. It really varies from state to state.

Howard

2 Likes