Best Triggers For Glock 19 & Ideas For Improving Trigger Pull On Glock .40/10mm

I have the Apex, not onky on my G19, but my 2 Shields as well. They are a worthwhile investment for sure.

2 Likes

I have tried several including the Ghost triggers. The best I have found is Orange County Custom triggers. If you go to their site you can select your model and basically “build” your trigger. I went with the options for smooth trigger, high polished trigger bar and the option for setting trigger pull length and reset. This was for a G-27 gen4. Trigger pull is down to about 4lbs and is much shorter, as is the reset. These are adjustments you make with a small allen wrench, so you can set it for you. Cost was about $125. I put the same trigger in my wife’s Glock 43 9mm, again 4lb pull, much shorter pre-travel and reset. No hand fitting of parts required.

2 Likes

That sounds interesting. Pretravel is my biggest complaint with the Glock or for that matter, any striker fired pistol.

2 Likes

Came across this article today. For those considering their first trigger job, this may answer some questions.

3 Likes

i finally fitted the MCarbo spring and trigger to my 597 last night [bought it months ago]
dont know what the trigger pull was [i dont have a guage] but by just pulling the trigger it does what it says on the packet sweet and smooth and avery light pull compared to what it was thanks @ChrisNelson