M*CARBO Brotherhood

Best 22 pistol to suppress

Wanting to buy a 22 pistol to be full time suppress I think I’ve figured out which can I’m going to buy https://youtu.be/LwzKwOYcOKs
But I’m still indecisive on the gun. Just kinda wanting to get your input

4 Likes

No personal experience but I know a guy that runs a Victory suppressed.
If you want more capacity, Taurus TX22 has a threaded barrel. And 16+1.

3 Likes

Ruger MK I or Ruger MKII internally suppressed. those 2 firearms, always look the best , in my eyes, with a built on full time suppressor. just the classic lines of the firearm itself enhanced with the suppressor.

gun.srtarms.com/22-pistols/

www.tbasuppressors.com/MK-II-MK-III-2245trade_p_13.html

6 Likes

I would go with the Walther PPQ22. It also comes with a threaded barrel straight out of the box.

3 Likes

@Whitehammer If you like the feel of a 1911 take a look at Rock Island Armory M1911 A1 FS - XT22. No iron sights on my model but the 5" picatinny rail gives you room for any optic. Has a 5" threaded barrel and that is a faux Gemtech suppressor for display purposes.

6 Likes

@epant

There is ‘always’ surcharges when it comes to ‘any’ wants… Ruger offers a certain model SR22, which is also threaded right out of the box, but you can get ANYTHING when one has the right amount of cash? Some states don’t approve a threaded barrel under their list. However, it is a problem with the states that approve ‘silencers/flash-hiders…’ If one can screw a can on the end of a barrel, the barrel is illegal… In my personal opinion, the best 22 pistol would be a built on full time suppressor @GOBLIN as well… If stopped by the BATF, make sure you have a ‘story’ along with your BOOMBOX… :rofl: :innocent: If appropriate, just pay the ‘one-time’ $200 tax fee for the built in silencer and enjoy your shooting! Yes, it is a pain in the A$$ for all of ‘us’ gunbuilders that enjoy ‘playing?’ :thinking:

3 Likes

4 Likes