M*CARBO Brotherhood

Be Careful Out There

It continues! Got a late winter blast, as happens in the Sierras. I-80 closed overnight two days in a row. Getting up from Reno is good, but west slope really gets hammered.

9 Likes

91* here today. Send us some of that cool weather.

6 Likes

HOOT … imagine my surprise Sunday night when I got home to a HOT house. Got that AC fixed yesterday. One of my brothers has an AC company - he’s my best friend this year.

7 Likes

hit 91 here today. a nice cool spring day… evenin boomers will be hittin shortly
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh love the heat

6 Likes

Sorry to heat about all the heat @Texprep @Dred . 60 and mostly sunny out hear on the left coast. Spring has arrived. :smiley::sailboat::motorcycle: :beer::gun:

5 Likes

And just like that, sun comes out, snow disappears like it was never there👍

9 Likes

it looks like christmas ,looks good but i prefare the heat @Boomchucker

7 Likes

And again! Mostly rain at Northstar but just a couple miles away :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

5 Likes

Enjoy it. 93* here, hot and steamy.

4 Likes

@Boomchucker currently 91 here. supposed to hit 98 /99 hit 101 yesterday… you could send a lil bit of that ac this way JB…

5 Likes

The Wall. You can see it a few miles out then you’re in it. Visibility drops to quarter mile or less for about ten miles. Then, magically and spectacularly, you ascend from the fog into the sparking sunshine. Pictures don’t do it justice. :sunny:

7 Likes

@Boomchucker looks beautiful

7 Likes

@Boomchucker yeah jb a lovely spot you have there

4 Likes

im reading about tornado’s happening over your side of the pond el reno oklahoma 2 dead 29 injured so be safe out there

6 Likes

Very humid here. I lost power in two rooms. No a/c and have to get the landlady involved. We can use some of JB’s weather for sure!

5 Likes

Landlady got in touch with the electrician. We were advised that they will be here between 12-3. Creator lives! Big smiles.

6 Likes