M*CARBO Brotherhood

Baby desert eagle II 45acp

Does anyone have any information on this weapon as far as accessories and after market parts. I have the Baby Eagle II in 45 acp. It’s all steel 3.93in barrel with polygonal rifling. It’s alot of fun to shoot and pretty damn accurate. But finding after market parts and accessories are really hard.

4 Likes

@Robert65 Welcome to the Brotherhood Robert. Kahr Firearms has a small selection of holsters, mags, sights, and grips for the Baby Desert Eagle II. www.shopkahrfirearmsgroup.com

4 Likes

@Robert65 welcome to the forum robert

2 Likes

@Robert65 Welcome to the Brotherhood Robert.

1 Like

Thanks I’m new to the site & I’m still learning how to navigate and make posts. I chalk it up to being old…

2 Likes

Thanks Don68 I will check them out. I did find a sweet carry holster from Alien Gear. I really would like to change the grips to a hogue wrap around. Or some nice checkered wood.

3 Likes

Wood goes a long way, and i like the desert eagle aethetics, but i feel like it would look too similar to a 1911 if you add wood grips. Just My 2 cents, and welcome aboard @Robert65 !

2 Likes

I’m not too worried about it looking like the 1911. It’s a double stack & the slide doesn’t look like a 1911. I like the nostalgic look. And this isn’t my carry gun. She’s pretty much a range queen. It’s all steel and finding after market parts for this particular gun is a pain. Now if I went with the 9mm or 40s&w models I could find parts alot easier.

3 Likes

Finally took a picture of the baby eagle II in 45 acp

5 Likes