M*CARBO Brotherhood

Azzhat on steroids

This is the people who make laws. FYI this is the same azzhat who is responsible for house bill 5717 which will gut the 2A if it passes. Research it if you haven’t already.
I urge everyone to contact their reps in Congress and make it clear that this egregious attack on our 2A rights is unacceptable.

13 Likes

Reminds me of a conversation with grandpa right after he had his keys taken away.

7 Likes

Here is another one if reference to fire arms control. She has already introduced 5 bills against firearms. Oh and one (121) calling for 200 more ATF agents to be hired to enforce more gun laws.
HR 125,127,130 and 121 to name just a few.

Sheila Jackson Democrat Texas

Yep it’s starting I think. She is just the first one that’s came to my attention. Definitely not the last one we will be hearing from in the near future.

Larry :frowning_face:

7 Likes

Although this is bordering on politics, which we’re not supposed to do, I have to throw in my favorite idiot so-called “leader” along with LarrySr…Sheila Jackson Lee…

She actually asked a NASA official during a Congressional hearing for funding for a rover mission if the rover could see the US Flag the American astronauts had planted…on MARS. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

And these are the f***tards making the laws? Unf-ing believable.

8 Likes

She was touring the plant that made and Mars rover and asked the engineers why they didn’t use the rover to take photos of the flag Neil Armstrong planted when he landed in 1969. The engineers went silent. I’ve read some articles about her. She also said that “no one needs an AR15 because I’ve heard one and they are really heavy. Like picking up 10 boxes heavy”. She is a confused old lady who should not be making laws.

And what is wrong with you Texans, how could you let a gun hater in office? Shame on y’all.

5 Likes

I used to live in Katy west of Houston. Lee is seriously dumb.A local talk show guy and ex-city councilman (can I still say that?) , Michael Berry, just eviscerates her daily. To paraphrase an old Aggie joke, when she’s in Washington she raises the IQ of both areas,

3 Likes

I listen to The Michael Berry show whenever I can, our dealership supports his show and I have met him personally (one hell of a nice guy) and have been to a couple of his events when he has visited Portland.

2 Likes

I knew it was something like that. Could have sworn I saw a video of her saying that in an open session in Congress, but that was years ago. LOL

3 Likes

Yes, these are the “people” who think they can run our lives better than we can. :rage:

4 Likes

It’s absolutely disgusting what these Tyrants are planning, and we all know what they’re planning. They want to disarm Americans and have absolute control and power over us. They know the 2nd amendment is an obstacle and will do whatever it takes to railroad it.

We are at a turning point in American History Ladies And Gentlemen. Everything we have learned of history is falling back on our shoulders. Sadly. But it will be up to us to uphold the next generations rights! Not to be taken lightly. Think long and hard and you shall see how this will effect future generations and America in general. Founding Fathers predicted this, and they gave us a way to correct it. The 2nd amendment is the protection amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America.

8 Likes

Only speaking for myself. It doesn’t matter what laws these power drunks pass. I will not be disarmed by the government, and I will not lobby (bribe) politicians to allow me to exercise my God-given rights. This is why I own guns in the first place.

6 Likes

I sense this topic is starting to drift into an area that may start raising some flags…

7 Likes

@Stircrayzy Only Patriotic Veterans defending the American Flags that we took an oath to defend with the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, currently place a lot emphasis on domestic. 33 years US Army Tanker. AUT PAX AUT BELLUM!

5 Likes

AR15

8 Likes

The Houston area had always been a bit blue (like all the cities unfortunately) but after Katrina when that area got saddled with a ton if evacuees who never left its been worse.

2 Likes

@JoeFridaySays
Reminds me of that dumbass congresswoman who said on the floor that an AR-15 weighed 40 lbs. and shot 50 caliber bullets.

4 Likes

@JoeFridaySays , that’s the same woman.

1 Like

Some of these states really need to tighten up. You look at the sw states or from Tx to Minnesota, the cites are blue but 99% of those people own guns.
Idk what is going on in Minnesota (I used to live there) but all I know is the government flooded the place with immigrants. I remember many years ago this hmung immigrant shot a bunch of unarmed hunters on their own property because they told him to get off their property in Wisconsin.
Then Obama took a bunch of Somalians in and placed them there. One went on a rampage with a machete.
The place is trash now. I haven’t lived there for 15 years or so and the trouble was brewing then. But they kept taking them in.
Basically you bring in millions and millions of immigrants, you help them find a house and give them money and help them find a job. Help help help. Then they vote Democrat because well they want their entire extended family to come over here and they definitely don’t want all the help to stop. We are creating a welfare country.
If it doesn’t stop, you can kiss America good bye.
I’m sorry I am not being political, I am talking everything. Rights, economy, all of it will be gone.
Only good news is we won’t be around to see it, but do you think all those imigrants are going to join the military and fight for the country? They wouldn’t even stay and fight for their own country!! Nope and even with technology, it still takes ground troops. So America will become vulnerable from the outside as well as from within.

5 Likes

Very well said! :us: Complete truth up front!

2 Likes