M*CARBO Brotherhood

August "Great Green Gobs" HG 2 10yd Centerfire

Post up those targets here.

2 Likes

Not sure when I will have enough spare ammo to get back to the range, so here is my entry.
Wanted to post it quick anyway so I could briefly be on the leaderboard.

7 Likes

@JoeFridaySays

Very Good Brain :v:
Nice shooting
You are in the lead!

4 Likes

Probably not for long! :grinning:

4 Likes

damn it when we start this? i didna get tha memo :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

It’s been running since June, I believe. I just started shooting it last month, really enjoyed it. You’re good for August…you’ve got till the end of the month to submit. The more, the merrier!

4 Likes

Say what? Heads will roll brother. :rage:

2 Likes

That’s cause none of us want to shoot against you, Buck! :grinning:

CLARIFICATION: We don’t want to shoot against Buck because he probably will win and if he does not, we might find an alligator or pickled finger in our bed.

4 Likes

I’ll happily lose to any of the brothers (and likely will). :wink: Can’t take things too seriously and the biggest benefit is personal improvement via healthy competition.

6 Likes

30 points

6 Likes

but it will jus be a lil baby gator, no morn 6’or so… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

What shooter ya using?

2 Likes

Beretta 92a1, its in the picture but next time Ill take a better picture

4 Likes

@GOBLIN, Ive always wanted a pet Gator. I could keep him chained up in the front yard, no more unwanted visitors lol

2 Likes

Speaking of…

A guy walks into a Bar with a 9 foot gator on a leash and asks, “Do you serve those Antifa protesters here?” The bartender replies that they do. The man says, “Then I’ll have a beer for me and a protester for the gator.”

6 Likes

Fighting with almost every shot FTE kept me from finding a groove, story for another thread…
This was the best target out of 3 HG tries today.
Scores a measly 6, but im posting anyway, cuz i worked for it.

7 Likes

Its an honest 6 and leaves you no where else but to move up. I would love to hear the story about what went wrong

2 Likes

Did the HSL 9mm cause the problems? I shot 50 rounds of 9mm out of two different magazines and had no problems. Now I’m concerned - I bought a case of .223 from them but haven’t fired any of it yet, and I have a half-case of .45ACP on the way.

Here’s mine. Nothing too exciting, but if that gopher was stealing my stuff at 2am in the morning, surely would have been his last act… :grinning:

7 Likes

Ouch, you definitely hit him where it hurts… :joy:

5 Likes