M*CARBO Brotherhood

Assorted Used Shotguns $225 Each

Botach.com is selling used LEO shotguns for a flat $225 each.

USA – -(Ammoland.com)- Botach Tactical has a large range of surplus and used shotguns all for a flat price of $225.00, with models from Remington, Mossberg, and Smith & Wesson. At this low price, it is a gamble on looks but you are sure to get solid working guns for some dirty self-defense and truck gun work.

These are Police Department USED weapons.

Some of the shotguns have working lights. BOTACH will not be checking which units work and which do not.

Some of the shotguns have working sights. BOTACH will not be checking which units have and which do not.

*PRICE WILL NOT CHANGE IF THE SHOTGUN SIGHTS OR LIGHTS WORK OR NOT.

These weapons have scratches, some ingraved and all have been fired.

No refund or exchange. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

11 Likes

Interesting. The fact that they are PD “used” firearms should not be a deterrent to purchase. Police, historically, don’t fire their EDCs or long guns very often. I purchased my S&W M&P 9 from a local gun store that had obtained a PD’s entire inventory of duty firearms because they switched to Glocks. The M&P I bought looked like it had very little use and the gun store price was very attractive. Now, if only I had room in my safe for yet another long gun…

5 Likes

I saw this on a non-gun oriented web site and went to take a look - there are 17 different models listed. Sure, they might have scratches and dings but that’s a very good price and I thought someone might be interested. The gun next to your bed has to work, not win a beauty contest, and you’re not going to use a commemorative model for a truck gun.

5 Likes

As the story of my life goes SOLD OUT

6 Likes

Dang, that was fast.

5 Likes

I was justt there all the options show 0 available

2 Likes

When I went to the site first time only 3 models were out of stock. The rest were sold out within 3 or 4 hours. I didn’t get one because I’m broke at the moment - bought too much gun stuff the last couple weeks. :smile:

4 Likes