M*CARBO Brotherhood

Asheville Gun Show Jan4-5, 2020

Jan4-5th in Fletcher Western North Carolina. This weekend. Last time I went the vendors had a lot of guns and equipment to sell. See you there!

Asheville Gun Show

7 Likes

There’s a gun show in this area almost every weekend. I love it, my wife likes me getting out of her hair, but my wallet is awful light because of it.

4 Likes

Dont know if I can drive past Saluda yet, might give my Cuz a call and see…

5 Likes

@Texprep I promised i was only going to buy ammo cans…7!

5 Likes

Come down to the Houston area and I’ll give you 7, 81mm morter ammo cans. Bought a pallet of them a couple years ago. Used what I wanted but still have 15 or 20 of them.

4 Likes

@Texprep Thanks for the offer brother! Much appreciated. If you ever travel this way look us up…and bring ammo cans!

4 Likes

Headed to the gun show. In search of ammo boxes.
Hope to see you there!

4 Likes

WOW!!! That was a “loaded“ room of folks for sure! I got what I wanted and more. 5 50cal boxes, 2 30 cal boxes and 1 40mm long ammo box for $52!..all in excellent condition!

The gentleman I bought the ammo boxes from said I could give his contact info out…give him a call. He travels to N.C., SC, Ga, Tenn. etc Gun shows. He has unusual pieces like the Korean War “NEW” fuel jugs in the picture.
30 cal cans: $6
50 cal cans: $8
50 cal FAT cans: $15
USA MADE
Contact Clayton Haynes 864-647-6248 Seneca SC

Bought the 40mm ammo box for $15 from Georgia Arms.

Also picked up 50 rds. of NATO 9mm x 124gr FMJRN ammo for $11.
Ammo was from Georgia Arms, Inc.
Georgiaarms.com

5 Likes

did he have any of the 6 latch 20mm cans? I missed it outside my travelin range, as of yet, this crap taking longer to heal than it usually does…doc’s still got me grounded…

3 Likes

@GOBLIN I didn’t see any with him but Georgia Arms had a 50’ row of various cans. Contact them and also contact Clayton.
Let me know if I can help.

4 Likes

And for the Grande Finale:
1918 T- Gewehr Mauser 13 MM Anti-Tank Rifle with iron bipod…a HOSS!
They were outdated before they got to the front line:

7 Likes