M*CARBO Brotherhood

ARGO, Anybody have one?

Going this weekend to pick mine up​:heart_eyes::exclamation: Approximately 50 yrs. ago I saw a machine that I knew I would have to own one day. YouTube “Banana Splits cartoon” watch opening & closing credits. It’s the 6 wheel off road vehicle the characters are driving. Mine is an 8 wheeler & I’ll have a track system. Back in the day my wife & I had snowmobiles, ATV’s, boats, motorcycles, etc. Now as retirement is closing in for my wife we don’t do any of that (medical constraints). We currently have 2 Jeeps: a '05 2 door TJ & a '16 JKU. We needed something to explore deeper off-road, swamp, snow & to drive into a lake & either cross it or fish it. ARGO is “it”. I’m the Captain, she’s my First Mate. Hoping that it will be the thing that reconnects us to the great outdoors that we both grew up with & enjoy immensely. Wish us luck!:+1:

9 Likes

worked on the 6 and 8 wheelers the last 10 years. watched em go from twin levers to a wheel for steering. congratulations. excellent machine

8 Likes

@Wheezer Happy trails! Post up some photos of your new machine, I’d like to see.

5 Likes

@Wheezer Outstanding for you Guy’s ! do please post Pictures,of your new Go anywhere Argo’:grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. Will try & post some pics of it. Never posted pics before.

4 Likes

Took one test drive & trailered it home. Ran around the yard a few times & went thru our little slice of swamp. Great!

8 Likes

Salad anyone?

5 Likes

Outstanding !:+1::+1:

3 Likes

excellent choice brother. next ATV i get, if there is another, with be a ARGO or a ROKON , depends what works better where im goin up in the hills of WV.
done the power water run yet?

3 Likes

Buck just saw the ad for the new Honda 4 seat model’ will have to see the reviews! always like the Deere 2 seat model covered model with the dump box and plow’:smile:

3 Likes