M*CARBO Brotherhood

AR Enthusiasts: What's Next?

Both are 1/2 so it would have to add length and be precision built. I broke down and bought a 1/2 x 36 KVP Linear Comp.

1 Like

My gunsmith recommends, has in stock, and will install the Rise Armament RA-434 High Performance Trigger. Going to drop it in on Saturday.

3 Likes

Not a bad choice, I’m running two of them, not sure if same model but looks the same. About same price.
Had to deal with customer service, one had an issue they sent a new one no question no bs.

3 Likes

This little guy needs some upgrades. I’m thinking about an ambi charging handle (BCM maybe?), and a trigger. I haven’t decided on a trigger yet.

4 Likes

Good to hear that Al. :+1: All the reviews I read on different sites and retailers were by far positive.
Not Texas made, but Oklahoma is horseshoes and hand grenades close.

2 Likes

Ever consider a red dot? Best investment I made for my AR.

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo I have a Vortex Spitfire prism 1x. I wanted to get a Romeo 5, but with my astigmatism the dot looked like fireworks going off

3 Likes

6 Likes

Bill how do you get those clean lines when cutting the foam? When I try it looks like a 5 year old with old rusty scissors did it.

6 Likes

@TexasEskimo Foam looks [factory] precut:

Like this:

7 Likes

With a very sharp knife and a right angle fetish. :grinning:

8 Likes

@Slowest Is correct, it’s pre-cut foam.

4 Likes

That’s why I went with the pre-cut foam. My brother used the solid foam and used an electric turkey carver, and it looks like shit in my opinion lol

5 Likes

Hey Bill… I must be typing the keyword wrong for an internet search. Any leads on how I order or where to purchase? Thanks!!! :+1:

1 Like

@TexasEskimo Search “pluck and pull foam.” Mine came with the case I purchased

3 Likes

I am sooooo impressed. The pull and reset is amazing! Highly recommended by my gunsmith and myself (but my gunsmith is a lot smarter).

9 Likes

For those that love Texas…
https://the2ndtactical.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=&q=Texas

3 Likes

@Thatoneguy Great lead. Thanks.

I guess I will do as the seller requests…

:rofl:

4 Likes