M*CARBO Brotherhood

AR Enthusiasts: What's Next?

Why not? Seems like a good start for subsonic.

2 Likes

I had a lot of issues with feeding. Ramp, mags, etc.
I could have spent more time and energy fixing it.
But didn’t think this round was worth the effort.

3 Likes

@ValorSolo Charles those are two beautiful builds… you do it right my friend! :+1::us:

5 Likes

Just waiting on a Wolff 6 lb trigger spring. Should be here tomorrow. This is my second build. For sights, I’m going with the Rival Arms tritium I have on my first build.
Them in a blacked out garage

5 Likes

I like the Tenn arms lowers ,love the brass thread inserts. like em so much i re-machined a alloy jig plate to fit em (buffer adapter is thicker by about .125)
the boom cans i tried the shorty, to much noise and hard to get back on target because of barrel rise. (shooting one handed) the 3 inch is just enough weight to keep the nose down better. experiences may vary but that was mine on the 300BO shooting 150 gr controlled chaos rounds.
I did add a dragon scale instead of a hand stop, just in case i have a senior moment, and hold the handguard my fingers don’t get cooked by sliding to far fwd. dragon scale is grippy as hell. bare paw or glove.

4 Likes

Pre sale starting today at PSA…
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-tyranny-15-stripped-lower-receiver-ships-in-approximately-12-weeks.html?utm_medium=email&utm_source=daily_deals&utm_campaign=20210628&utm_term=morning&utm_content=6252021

6 Likes

That is awesome! Creepy Joe contributing to the economy.

5 Likes

@Albroswift The US government is 100% responsible for the surge in firearms and ammo sales. The exact opposite of what they wanted to do. Lol.

Best analogy I can think of… Americans be like

6 Likes

Just finished it up. Get some sights and voila! The 2nd member of the Green Team

Call her “Gangrene” as she’s the sidearm for “Bones”

11 Likes

Romeo5 delivered earlier today and installed on the ak

Romeo5
TWS gen3 dogleg (peep sight on back order)
Mcarbo spring
Fab quick release froward grip
Circle 10 Ak enhanced charging handle
KNS front duplex sight
PWS J-tack compensator
Romanian made drum

7 Likes

Back to bed…for now

9 Likes

So I’m not the only one to add a red dot sight to an AK. I too added the TWS dogleg and Romeo 5 dot. Also added a Juliet 4X multiplier with the QD and tip off features. What rifle is that? Mine is the Century C39V2 with the Zhukov stock.

2 Likes

Same here. High serial number so I think I missed the casting problems they had early on.
Still waiting for TWS rear peep sight to become available again. Really wasn’t planning on the magnifier though. The mcarbo recoil spring and J-tac compensator really help with control on her. The circle 10 charger is also nice as it still functions with the stock folded (have not tried, but have seen).

1 Like

This weekend at Primary Arms

4 Likes

“Lower Receiver With Jig System” and drill bits. Does that make it an "IKEA-15?

4 Likes

The IK-308. Most likely will be missing something :rofl:
Rifle in Swedish…
gevär

3 Likes

No offense intended…

3 Likes

Damn. Thanks for pointing that out.

Attention all! We just lost Primary Arms to the ACLU

6 Likes

Bought one a while back for 90 all in, seemed like a deal. Still setting on the curio shelf. This one is dirt cheap!

1 Like

just thought I’d pass this along-these seem to have a very good rep

1 Like