M*CARBO Brotherhood

April HG1 Targets

50 Points. @&#*$^# iPhone NEVER orients the correct way.

2 Likes

@phuzzy42 Here you go Steve… did this on my cheap Samsung.

BTW… Nice shootin’ bud! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks. I can rotate the pix but the programs I have at the moment don’t change the EXIF tag so I have to display it then capture it which means lower resolution. I just haven’t gotten around to getting a better program - been using my current one for 20 years - literally.

And thanks for the kudos. Damn target hanger wouldn’t stop swaying - 2" to the left, then 2" to the right, then 2" to … Just more of a challenge, I guess. This is one of the hardest targets to get a high score we’ve had. Dang, @Festus wanted it at the last minute. LOL

I just now found a second HG1 thread so figured I’d post my target here as well.
Good shooting there Phuzzy, I didn’t think about going for the ear. Nice strategy

46 points, I wrote the wrong number on the score line

3 Likes

Here is my bunny shot with my Ruger SR22.

2 Likes

I knew I wasn’t going to hit the 10X with the target swaying so much so I went for the easier hit, and shot for the ear that was more horizontal. Even so, it looks pretty small at 10 yards. LOL

This was a last-minute target and @Festus didn’t tell me how to score it so I tried to base it on how big an area is.

We have more target ideas on the way, but if anyone has suggestions, PM either of us. :+1:

How about this. Scoring:
From top to bottom
-10 points
9 points
10 points

2 Likes

I think we’d better stay away from politics-based targets or @Kona will shut us down. LOL

Seriously, I don’t think we should have any human targets at all. Many ranges forbid them and we don’t want a brother to miss out on the matches because they’re not allowed to shoot our targets.

2 Likes

Except for that Justin Bieber one I posted earlier. I do feel the cute bunny target crossed the line though. :rabbit2:

1 Like

Blame that one on @Festus, not me. LOL

1 Like

You’re panties will be thoroughly bunched next month. :dart: :gun:

Even simple (human) silhouette targets can be forbidden so we’ve stayed away from them for the reason @phuzzy42 stated.

Yep. Whatever happened to “Name/Rank/Serial Number” pvt… @phuzzy42 ?

3 Likes

That would be “your panties” @Festus. Public insults will be throughly scrutinized. :rofl:

Nope, it’s correct as posted.

1 Like

I know yer name, sergeant, and I know you’re rank, and I don’t eat cereal. Sir.:rofl:

1 Like

Easy fellows we have May coming up!

2 Likes

Did I win did I win did I win?

2 Likes