April 2022 Division A

80 yards, prone, bipod.
First attempt (kind of generous target, so no surprise here).
Slight breeze, so I had to hold right edge. It worked.

It’s funny how anxiety goes up a bit with every successful shot, and especially before the last one.

13 Likes

@Teddy_the_Beer
Wow that is excellent shooting, bravo!

5 Likes

@Teddy_the_Beer Nice shooting there! On I can agree with the anxiety and stress with each shot!

4 Likes

Festus
Remington 341
Federal 36gr HP
Scope
Sitting
Sandbags
49 points

11 Likes

Had my littlest sisters rossi up here for couple weeks giving it a good clean and sighting in the cheap little tasco scope she put on it. I havent shot this rifle since i got done dipping it awhile back. Its a nice little 22.

I shanked the last shot but it will be interesting to see what a “suck” cost these days😂 heres the pretty little 22 in all its pink skulls and flowers glory. Im gonna get her a better scope for her bday coming up. But the cheap little 3x tasco done allright.

10 Likes

@Handydave, that’s an interesting looking stock. You say you did that yourself?

3 Likes

Yes sir i hydro dipped it awhile back atleast a year ago for my littlest sister. Its a skulls and roses pattern film over a hot pink basecoat. It turned out really nice for a pink rifle. I did every inch of this rifle barrel,receiver and stock. With all the cerakote and cheap vinyl wraps now the hydrographics is about a thing of the past. Theres a couple threads on here somewhere about all the different finishes people are using.

4 Likes

Very nicely done.
I had no idea of the new products off the shelf and how their applications turned out so perfect.

1 Like

This is from the heavy barrel 10/22 I built with no Ruger parts. Aguila high speed ammo is what I’m blaming for the flyer.

7 Likes

Finally caught a decent day and shot 8 divisions! Hope to get the pistol divs done before Sunday

6 Likes

Turmeric
Division A
A22 22WMR
35gr game point
Scope sitting
Bag

6 Likes

Where are April 2022 Division B targets ?

A topic has been opened.

1 Like

Here’s my April division A target, in at the last minute.
Ruget 10-22 .22 lr
Nikon pro staff 22 scope
Norma Tax 22 ammo
Sitting at bench front rest

5 Likes

I need to post May 2022 ER and EO targets. Why do you not just make a place for all divisions for the months so we can post ?.

1 Like