Anybody Have A KSG Shotgun?!

13 Likes

@ChrisNelson Not yet my boss has one I love it, it’s on my list, great news sounds like you guys are kicking ass and taking names

4 Likes

Uh… Not yet! :thinking:

3 Likes

@ChrisNelson I see you making big moves! Congrats!

5 Likes

The #1 place for great Combat shotgun accessories and upgrades.

4 Likes

Anybody know if the KSG will run a mixture of 2 1/4", 2 3/4", and 3" shells reliably?

2 Likes

@ChrisNelson Congratulations on your new acquisition. Now to see what magic you will bring to the KSG. :+1:

5 Likes

No kiddin’ - I suddenly got really interested in one! :heart_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

Definitely on my must have list. KSG-25

3 Likes

That’s Yuuuuuge news!! Congratulations!!:+1:

3 Likes

Thanks Guys! We’re excited to polish it up a bit and take it further along. Good ideas that need some further development.

We’ve had an M*CARBO Trigger in the works for the KSG for awhile now. Should be moving into production any day now. We’ve also just finished a KSG trigger spring kit to reduce trigger pull by ~1-1.5lb reduction.

8 Likes

@ChrisNelson. Congratulations on the growth.

Sweet!!! Cant wait for your special touches.

Then you can produce extended barrel and mag tubes so we can turn our regular kegs into kegs 25’s.

Next the p11 upgrades

2 Likes

Haven’t tried 2 1/4 yet but the rest yes. Mine does

1 Like

That’s so cool!!! The KSG is already on my list of firearms to buy-this makes me want one even more!!!

2 Likes

I have one. The only upgrade I needed was to put a metallic rail over the plastic foregrip rail after ripping half of the rail off using a vertical grip. Need to maybe make the entire foregrip metallic, that would be a decent upgrade, but adds more weight. The ksg is awesome because it is light weight, bullpup/compact, and holds a ridiculous amount of rounds. I feel, this is my opinion and take as that, the ksg25 is stupid, unnecessary, and unrealistic. It is a tactical shotgun for cqb/ home defense. I think the trigger, amount of recoil, and feeding system are just fine on the gen2. The only other replacement or upgrade I would suggest would be the tube selector switch will come loose and could be upgraded. I just slammed it with locktite and it has been fine. I am a large guy, so muzzle breaks don’t matter for shotguns to me, and i don’t want my shotgun any louder or longer than need be. You could make choke tubes I guess, but I would just get a bird gun instead. This is a great weapon to defend your home. I would leave the Bird hunting to a different platform.

1 Like

Sooooo PSA has a 12+1 version for $650 https://palmettostatearmory.com/kel-tec-ksg-12ga-black.html. I’ve mostly seen the 14+1 going for almost 900, so seems like a solid deal

Ive got the 14+1 version. Great gun. Just remember to pump that bastard with authority.

6 Likes

Wow! Looks like you got the whole family! And some really hot versions of a couple. Right on!

1 Like

@Johnksg here you go buddy.

1 Like

Mine sleep by the bed. :grin:

2 Likes