M*CARBO Brotherhood

Any one ever deal with this company?

GrabAGun. com ? The reviews are all over the place.

12 Likes

Ive bought from them, no issues. I gave them $ they gave me gun parts which showed up in a reasonable amount of time and my cc number didnt get stolen.

14 Likes

Several times dealt with them have had no issues.

12 Likes

Thank you members for such a rapid reply, I’m a happy camper ! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

13 Likes

I also have bought stuff from them and am happy with their service
Tom

13 Likes

They’ve frequently been the best priced mags to my door. And, I’ve done a couple firearms through them as well.

They aren’t my source if I am in a hurry but they’ve never stood me up at a dance.

12 Likes

Just purchased from them for the first time last week, parcel arrived within 7 days, no issues. They had something hard to find in stock and for a decent price. I took a chance.

8 Likes

Never had a problem.

9 Likes

@DirtSalior Used them a few times for parts and have had no issues.

9 Likes

Same answer as everyone else. No issues. Solid company.
I don’t have them bookmarked and they are not my first stop.
But I have dealt with them and been happy about it.

They always seem to have stuff in stock that’s out everywhere else.

10 Likes

I use gun.deals (it aggregates online gun prices for the model you’re looking for lowest to highest) for my gun purchasing and occasionally grabagun is one of the low bids. Never had a problem. Example below

7 Likes

I’ve used them several times and never had an issue. Recommended.

Often with negative reviews I look to see what the reviewer is saying and what they’re aren’t saying. This often shows me unreal expectations, a generally nasty customer who won’t be pleased unless they get something for free or an uninformed buyer who gets in over their head. See this a lot.

8 Likes

Also anti gun types spam fake reviews on gun sellers

8 Likes

I’ve ordered magazines and an accessory or two from them and no issues. But no firearms. They appear to be a little slow on shipping but everything was shipped. Firearms may go out faster.

I also find their magazine prices very good.

Edit 13 Mar 2020:
Recent order arrived in about 5 days. More than reasonable.

8 Likes

I have used them several times, but I live close enough that I can pick up my items and not worry about shipping. I’ve never had any problems with them, always friendly when I’ve gone there.

6 Likes

@Lanman45 Welcome to the Brotherhood.

6 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood of Brothers. Introduce yourself in the new members topic.

5 Likes

@Lanman45 Welcome to the brotherhood Lanny.
Be sure to say hello and introduce yourself to everyone at First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

6 Likes

I have purchased at least 5 times from GrabAGun,com, My last purchase got here overnight. Never had any problems. They are not always the cheapest but they have days and weekend specials that are free shipping.

4 Likes

I’ve never ordered from them but man will they ever flood your inbox.

3 Likes